1991 Acura NSX Turbo - Hardtop - Built Motor - 600HP - Beautiful - 5 speed
Price: - Item location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Acura
- Model: NSX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Turbo
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 105,100
- VIN: JH4NA1158MT000172
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.2 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Acura NSXHello Ebay,
I have decided to let go of my 1991 Acura NSX.
I have maintained this car meticulously over my ownership, and it is in GREAT condition.
I have the build receipts for the motor, which includes:
Motor Build - Darton MID sleeves, Machined Rods for floating pins, Custom CP Pistons 9.2;1, ACL Bearings, ARP Main studs and head studs,ARP rod bolts/hardware
Head Build - Oversized +1 Valves, Supertech Springs & Retainers, Port and Polish, custom grind cams
Custom Turbo Kit Utilizing a Garret 60-1 Turbo
Walbro Fuel Pump
Exedy Twin Disk Clutch
Tein EDFC Suspension (The rears were just rebuilt, the system is notwired up however asone plug was damaged)
The vehicle is tuned on an AEM V1.
CF Trunk with Takata wing
OEM Front Lip
Trunk Mount intercooler with dual fans
Tial Wastegate 38mm
Tial BOV 50mm
AEM Wideband and boost gauges
- Autometer water temp and oil pressure gauges in a dual pod.
and tons more! I have one receipt for over $17,000 JUST for the motor built and should have a few more for the other stuff just have to find it!
It makes 430WHP on a Dynojet on low boost (10PSI) and has made over 580whp on high boost (18).
The car is in phenomenal shape both inside and out. I recently had itrepainted, and it will be cleaned up and detailed prior to sale! The driver side seat bolster has a minimal tear which I can also get repaired. The car runs and drives great. Fires right up! The exhaust sound is UNREAL. One of the best sounding cars you'll ever hear under throttle.
It has 4 small flaws:
-Left Side on the diffuser, above the exhaust, has paint chipping. Before I did the dual exit exhaust, the vehicle had a single exhaust, and due to the large flames it melted off some of the paint.
- Ac clutch does not engage, everything is in working order but the ECU is causing the TPS to read at 100%, thus overriding the system and shutting the AC off. Two solutions to this, upgrade to a newer model stand alone, or justcut the signal from theECU to compressor to keep the AC working.
- Rear EDFC were just rebuilt, and I installed them, but the wiring is not hooked up. The controller is there, but I broke one of the front coilover pins. I would re-do the wiring for the EDFC.
- Radio functions but no sound because the internal amp gave out. The car DOES have an aftermarket amp as well, with speakers, but the head unit does need replacing.
There is 105,000 Miles ON THE BODY and only 40,000 on the built motor!
CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE with 0 accidents on the car fax.
I do drive the car occasionally, so mileage will go up.
The car hasbeen driven to shows, and hasdone quite a fewhigh way pulls. It was built to perform reliably, and does just that. It hasnever seen a track however, not drag nor road course. I had intended to finally get it out and beat up some corvettes, but I just lack the time and the moneycould be better spent.
I am NOT interested in trades. I am selling off some of my collection to invest in real estate.
Cash ONLY sale.
I have SEVERAL more photos in this photo album:
Type this into your search bar: s651.photobucket.com/user/Kamil_Nieznany/1991%20Acura%20NSX%20Turbo/story
There is also a video of the idle, and a 1st gear pull.
The car is an absolute blast to drive, and definitely worth every penny.