Beautifully Restored 1956 Volkswagen Beetle Factory Original Oval Ragtop
Price: US $22,000.00 Item location: Imperial Beach, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Rag Top
- Type: Rag Top Beetle
- Trim: Rag Top
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 1200
- VIN: 1089093
- Color: L270 Nile Beige
- Engine size: Dual port 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Oxblood red floor and panels, tan headliner
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Rag TopNO RESERVE!!!Two year project, complete pan-on restoration completedby Manny's VW Restoration, Chula Vista, CA; and Imported Car Service, Lemon Grove, CA.
Recently featured at the "Fiesta" air cooled show in Imperial Beach, CA on May 19th.
Body, pan, frame, etc all original. We used the top quality available whenever possible. This is a daily driver, runs beautifully. Please let me know if you have any questions.I can connect you with the company that did the restoration if you have any detailed questions. I will store for up to 14 days after full payment is received.
* Currently actively registered with the original 1956 license plates!
* Brand new Coker whitewalls (including the spare)
* New Retrosound radio and speaker (top model....bluetooth, IPOD, Etc)
* 1600 DP motor
* Original (restored) steering wheel
* All 4 disc brakes
* 12 volt conversion
* Top of the line rubber, upholstery, wiring harness, seat cushions
* New german hubcaps
* Replaced gas tank. This tank has never been coated on the inside.
* Working reserve gas lever.* There are roughly 1200 miles on the car since the restoration completion.
* I have all receipts from the restoration.
* I have tons of pictures from every phase of the restoration.
* Horn does not work.
* Bumpers and mirrors are low quality aftermarket replacements and are beginning to rust.
* There are a few very small rust spots beginning to surface (see photos).
* Driver side window is a little hard to roll up due to the new rubber.