Triumph TR3 Convertible Project Car Barn Fine Has Been In Storage For Years !!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: TR3
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 7986
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Triumph TR3Welcome to theKatzKlassicsInceBayStore!We are in the British, Italian, and special interest car business.We specialize in antique cars and parts.
1959 TRIUMPH TR3CLEAN TITLEMileage: 7856
This car belonged to a friend of mine who worked for our shop about 15 years ago.It wasinvolved in an accident in 1992, then it was put into his garage and he began todisassemble/ restore it.Unfortunately, he developed some health problems and wasunable to finish the project.We received the car from his estate after he passed away a few years ago.
We do have a large amount of paper work & service recordsthat he meticulouslykeptwhile he wasworking on it.
Pleasestudy photos, frame does have somedamage on the right front sideon the frame and suspension area from when it was in the accident.We areincluding an extra piece cut from a good frame with thevehicle so that it can berepaired.There is a used fender on this side, and also thesuspension is bolted up.
When wereceived thevehicle, we put in a radiator and also a installed a front clipapron.Then we changed the fluids, and she startedright up!See included walkaroundvideo with engine running.
I personally drove this car around the block, it does shift into all gearsClutchpedal does work you have pump it.
Please note that brakes will need bled, as car has been sitting for some time.Pleaseremember this car has been sitting for many years look at last inspection sticker.
Please note these photos were taken in the latespring.I had a customer who was interested and I put in storage.
We pulled ityesterday, Looks just like the photos.
IMPORTANT!* The vehicle description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. It is the buyer's responsibilityto verify authenticity, matching numbers, condition, year, model, make, type, rarity, provenance, and all other relevant information. We do test drive the vehicles represented and give our general assessment, however we do not perform comprehensive systems / component checks.
* This is car is being sold as is, where is, with no type of warranty express or implied.
Any prospective buyer is welcome to have a third party inspect the car on our premises.
* Buyer is responsible for picking up and / or transporting vehicle.
* Buyers with less than 5 feedback need to contact us before buying!
* A $500 deposit is required within 24 hours.
Full payment must be received within 3 days!
* Buyer is responsible for any and all fees associated with payments made through third party transfer methods / companies / applications including but not limited to Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, etc. regardless of whether those fees are charged to the buyer’s or seller’s account. Vehicle sales do not include any government taxes or fees.
* We will keep vehicle at your facility for 7 days after purchase date,
after that a$15/ daystorage fee will apply!
What you see is exactly what you get!There are NO STOCK PHOTOS here!
Please look atALLphotos carefully!!