Mint condition, unrestored 1977 FJ40 (not FJ43 or FJ45)
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: FJ40
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 80,000
- VIN: FJ4330531
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2F
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or requests you may have either by calling Santiago at (239) 784-6949 or emailing email@example.com. Thank you for taking the time to look at our beautiful Land Cruiser, happy trails!
This is an extremely rare example of an unrestored, unmolested FJ40 with a reported 81,000 original miles (130,000 km)! It is by far the most beautifulLand Cruiser we have ever come across. It was originally sold in Colombia and rarely used by the first owner. It was garage kept, and meticulously cared-for and loved. Unfortunately, the original owner passed away and his widow sold the car in 2017. We found it earlier this year and could not pass it up. This vehicle is in the cleanest and most original condition we have ever seen an unrestored Land Cruiser. After purchasingit from the second owner, we imported it and serviced the carcompletely. We flushed and replaced all fluids and ensured everything was in proper order. We have maintainedthe high quality of maintenance and meticulous care this car received throughout its life, and have taken care of it with the same love and admiration. We areoffering this one-of-a-kind rig with clean Florida titleand tags. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any requests you may have, we have many more pictures available upon request.
Please see below for a list of the main specifications for this truck:
- Manufactured in Japan
- Reported 81,000 original miles
- Notarized millage certificate included with sale
- Due to the nature and age of this vehicle, actual mileage is impossible to determine. Despite this, the condition of the vehicle and documentation indicates 81K to be an accurate figure
- 3-owner vehicle
- Long term original ownership
- Original paint and interior
- Factory Rustic Green (code 621)
- Garage-kept its entire life
- 100% rust free
- Exceptionally well preserved
- All components in proper working order
- All-original and well maintained badges, trim pieces, and light lenses
- Original seats and rear bench seats
- Original toolkit included in sale
- Original, unrestored 4.2L inline six cylinder engine
- Butter-smooth original 3-Speed manual transmission
- Original and fully functioning transfer case and 4-wheel drive
- OEM soft-top
- Original steering wheel
- Matching chassis & engine numbers
- Clean title & importation documents
- Imported from Colombia
About us: We are a father/ son team who are absolutely in love with Land Cruisers. Although we both have occupations outside of this industry, in the past few years we have been specializing in sourcing, restoring, and importing the highest quality classic Land Cruisers. We have a team of highly qualified individuals both in Colombia and stateside, who help us source and produce high quality custom rides. This is the only vehicle we have imported that has not been restored in any way. This is simply because it would be a shame to tinker with such a pristine and well kept vehicle that has everything in proper working order. This FJ is in truly special condition, and you do not come across a rig like this every day.
If you have any questions regarding this rig, or would like to know more about how you can order your very own bespoke Land Cruiser, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We keep neat and tidy records of all of our restorations that we can share upon request.
The Bespoke 4x4 family!