FJ40 FJ43 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ45
- Condition: New
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 10
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 4.2Liter Gasoline 135hp
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND INTEREST IN VIEWING OUR LISTING.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SIMPLY TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME, GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS OF THE RESTORATION PROCESS.YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT EVERY OF OUR PROCESSES AND UNDERSTAND THE WORK PERFORMED TO OUR LAND CRUISERS Vs. ALL OTHER AVERAGE ONES FOR SALE ON THE NET AND ON eBay.
BE CAREFUL, AND DO NOT BE FOOLED, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE, SOURCING, IMPORTING, AND FLIPPING TRUCKS JUST TO MAKE AN EASY BUCK. THESE TRUCKS ARE BEING SOLD ‘AS IS’. THE PRIVATE SELLERS ARE NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTIES AND ASSISTANCE WHATSOEVER AFTER THE PURCHASE HAS FINALIZED.WHENPURCHASING A "RESTORED" TRUCK THIS IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE TO CONSIDER. IF AFTER READING ALL THE INFORMATIION, YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM.
WHO IS TERRACRUISERS? HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS? WHAT ARE OUR SERVICES?WHAT IS THE PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS?
FIRST AND FOREMOST,@TERRACRUISERS IS AN ACTIVE, LICENSED, AND REGISTERED COMPANY OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE SOLELY DEDICATED TO THE SALES AND RESTORATIONS OF 4X4.SPECIALLY THE ICONIC TOYOTA LAND CRUISER. WE HAVE QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH A COMBINED EXPERIECE OF OVER 50+YEARS RESTORING TOYOTAS. 4X4s TRUCKS IS PART OF OUR DNA.IS ALL WE KNOW, AND ALL WE DO. WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE ELECTRICAL, ENGINE, SUSPENSION, POWERTRAIN, AND MECHANICAL PARTS WORK, HOW TO REPAIR THEM, HOW TO RESTORE THEM, LANDCRUISERS IS ALL WE DO, AND IT IS WHAT WE HAVE PRIMARILY DEDICATED IN DOING ALL THESE YEARS.
WHEN COMISSIONING A CUSTOM TRUCK/RESTORATION FROM@TERRACRUISERS WE WILL NOT ONLY BE IN A CONSTANT COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, BUT ALSO PROVIDE ALL SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE WITH SERVICES, MAINTENANCE, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, OR ANY FUTURE UPGRADES YOU MAY WANT TO PERFORM.ALL OF THIS IS ENCOMPASSED AND EXPLAINED INOUR RESTORATION/PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND TO GUARANTEE THAT WHAT WE HAVE PROMISED IN OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL RECEIVE. THAT IS OUR PROMISE TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS.NO HIDDEN FEES, NO FINE PRINTS, NO SURPRISES, NO IFS AND BUTS. WE HATE DOING FALSE PROMISES, AND WE LIKE TO UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER. WE ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TRANSPARENT SINCE DAY 1.
WE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH FROM A TO Z IN GETTING TO KNOW ALL ABOUT MANTAINING YOUR NEW LANDCRUISER AND HOW TO CUSTOMIZE IT DEPENDING ON YOUR DRIVING NEEDS AND LIFESTYLE.
@TERRACRUISERS WORKS HARD TO EARNOURCUSTOMER'SBUSINESS, AND TO ESTABLISH A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. THAT IS WHY WE STAND BEHIND OUR NAME, AND EVERY VEHICLE WE BUILD, GUARANTEEING OUR CUSTOMER’S SATISFACTION AND HAPPINESS. OUR MISSION AND PROMISE IS TO ASSIST YOU AND PROVIDE THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE IN OWNING THE LANDCRUISER OF YOUR DREAMS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY…. THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DRIVE IT WORRY FREE! NOW THAT IS PRICELESS! AND THIS IS PART OF OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU.
THE @TERRACRUISERS RESTORATION PROCESS:
CHASSIS AND UNDERCARRIAGE
- The entire frame and undercarriage parts are dismounted one by one, sandblasted to bare metal leaving the main frame/chassis by itself with nothing attached to properly prep it. This included axles, differential housings, drive shafts, leaf springs etc.
- Everything underneath the car is sand blasted,, primed with a 2 step process with marine grade anticorrosion coats later painted in the original black Toyota finish like it came from factory. Powder coating painting is always an option upon request.
- Every single screw, bolt, washer, and nut is replaced.OEM bolts are media blasted to afterwards be zinc plated.
DRIVETRAIN AND SUSPENSION
- All U joints are replaced for NEW front and back.
- Every single old bearing is replaced NEW with KOYO brand ones.
- All NEW seals, gaskets, and retainer in both front and rear axles.
- All NEW seals, gaskets, retainers and bearings in Gearbox and Transfer Case.
- Gearbox and Transfer Case go through a complete overhaul. Professionally adjusted with OEM tolerances.
- NEW bearings and retainers in both front and rear axles and differentials all around
- Fresh NEW oil in all differentials, gear box and transfer case.
- NEW set of 4 Leaf Springs all around.
- CUSTOM 2.5“LIFT KIT or brand name suspension upon request with polyurethane bushings. OME (OLD MAN EMU), FOX, BILSTEIN, PRO COMP, BDS, pricing upon request.
- 4 NEW shocks with NEW bolts, nuts and rubber bushings.
- NEW steering dampener shock.
- NEW steering tie rods
- 5 New AT BF Goodrich Tires
- NEW AISIN Manual Locking Hubs
- NEW Brake master cylinder
- NEW Clutch Master and Slave cylinders
- NEW Clutch Pressure Plate and bearings
- NEW Clutch Throw-out, and pilot bearings
- NEW Clutch Disc and alignment tool
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Brand NEW Engine! (All internal are replaced NEW)
- NEW Pistons
- NEW Pistons rings
- NEW Valves and lifters
- NEW Kyosan OEM Gas pump
- Every single gasket is replaced for a NEW one (Head, side cover, manifold, thermostat, fuel pump, valve cover seals, timing gear cover and oil filter gaskets)
- NEW OEM Oil Filter
- NEW AISIN OEM Oil pump
- NEW 4 Row radiator
- New Timing Components
- New Freeze Plugs
- New Installer Gasket Set
- New Main Bearings
- New Rod Bearing
- New Cam Bearings
- Reground Cam Shaft
- New Push Rods
- New Lifters
- Re machined Block, Crank Shaft, Connecting Rods and Cylinder Heads
- NEW Carburetor
- Carburetor Professionally fined tuned
- All NEW spark plugs and cables
- NEW Distributor and Battery
- NEW Stainless Steel full exhaust front to back
- NEW High Performance Stainless steel Magnaflow Muffler
Note: Engine is rebuilt by our team of professionals and certified technicians with a combined experience of 50+ years dedicated in repairing all types of Land Cruisers such as 40s, 60s, 80s and even 100 and 70 Series.
- All metal panels, parts, doors, fenders, rear and front bumper, body tub are sandblasted to bare metal
- Only and if needed sheet metal/body panels that do not work or are too rusted, will be replaced with NEW exact to OEM panels primed and painted using the highest quality materials and industry standards. 3M, PPG, DUPONT to just name a few.
- Additional Industry leading Lining and coating surfaces are available such as Rhino Line, Raptor Liner, and Lizard Skin to protect against heat and sound transfer and further prevent rust. Pricing upon request
- All bolts and nuts are replaced for stainless steel and placed with a nylon washer in between the fender and body washers to further prevent corrosion. NONE of the stainless steel bolts will ever touch the body of the truck!
- NEW Heavy Duty Battery
- NEW wiring front to back and weather proofed
- NEW Alternator
- NEW Distributor, spark plugs and cables
- NEW Headlamps
- NEW Front and Rear turning signal lamps
- NEW Coil
- NEW Fog Lamps
INTERIOR AND ACCESSORIES
- All seats are restored from the inside out
- NEW Inside springs of fronts seats were put in place for correct factory firmness
- NEW upholstery done with new durable and UV resisting material
- NEW door locks
- NEW door pull handles
- NEW door window crank handles
- NEW Rear view mirror
- NEW Sun visors
- NEW window regulators
- NEW door catches and locks
- NEW set of door strikers
- NEW window channels, belts and squeegees
- All doors and window weather-stripping is replaced NEW
- NEW Emblems all around
- NEW Front and Rear turning signals
- NEW mirrors heads and arms
- NEW Locks and key sets
- NEW Stainless Steel windshield hood hooks and pads
- NEW Stainless Steel Hood Latch hooks
- NEW Door hinge pins
HIGHLIGHTS ofa restored truck by @Terracruisers:
- 6 Cylinder 4.2L Gasoline 2F Engine (One of many best’s engines ever built by Toyota till this day). Considered the Working Mule of engines. Bar none.
- Left Hand Drive- Imported Japanese Spec
- A true workhorse/and perfect weekender
- True Professional and comprehensive body/frame off, Nut and Bolt Restoration
- Frame and Engine Correct Matching Numbers
- 100% Rust free body, stainless steel bolts, stainless steel brake lines, nuts, washers, clamps, screws and undercarriage all around with nylon washers in between them to even unsure better protection against corrosion. The bolts and nuts never do a direct contact with the truck’s body or sheet metal.
- CLEAN TITLE READY TO BE TRANSFERRED to your name
- RUST FREE CHASSIS and BODY
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sale includes copies of the truck’s original documentation and high resolution restoration photos and High Definition videos
- LIMITED POWER TRAIN, ENGINE and ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
- 1 YEAR OF ALL MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDED
YES, we are aware that you will find many other FJ40s, BJ40s, BJ43’s and FJ43s for sale claimed to be done professionally as a frame off restoration, or that they are running "OK”, and that everything is original, but we find that most of them are done cutting lots of corners and not even up to par to a true frame off restoration. We are believers that competition is good and healthy in every business, and we always welcome it.However, keep in mind that our competition is not with people looking for an opportunity to just flip a truck. What you see as a bargain or great deal today will bring many hiccups and a price tag down the road. Take into consideration the following points and ask yourself these questions before even considering in buying an “OK” or “it looks nice” truck:
Are they an established company?
Are they really documenting everything they claim was performed and replaced in the truck?
Will they send you HD video clips and photos while the truck is being or was restored?
Will they be offering you services and a warranty?
Will they pick up your phone calls in the middle of the night if that truck leaves you stranded or if you need any assistance with towing to a local body shop to your local mechanic or just to get home?
Will they personally deliver the truck for FREE, and walk you through it at the time of delivery to ensure all is perfect? That and many more things to have in mind.
We mention these questions simply because we take a lot of pride in what we do, especially when we do are doing that we love, and when we see how many of the other guys out there are just looking to make a quick buck and pass the page.Instead, Terra Cruisers is looking to build a long lasting relationship with all new owners, we love to deal with people and we are a peoples’ company that offers the best experience possible in building a turnkey truck.With that said, we are here to stay and to provide a great customer service and experience. Feel free to ask any questions regarding details and restoration process, and we will be more than to answer them on a timely manner. We would work hard to earn your business. Just send us and email, we are here to help, and we are at your service.
On behalf of all the Terra Cruisers team, THANK YOU FOR READING AND WATCHING, WISHING EVERYONE A GREAT DAY!
A few FAQ and how it all works:
Do you sell restored trucks or can you restore my existing truck?
Yes, and yes, we do both. You do not need to source the truck, finding a perfect candidate for you is included as part of our services. In fact, 9 out of 10 of all of our commissioned restorations and custom builds include the donor vehicle. We have had a few customers that wanted us to restore their existing truck and that is also part of our services. A few highlights into sourcing a Land Cruisers1)We are very picky with all of our restoration candidates and we don’t just pick any truck2)Once located, it has to pass our minimum requirements for restoration (no mayor rust/rotten frame, no bent chassis, no previous accidents or rollover collision, the geometry of the chassis has to be perfect, original and safe) 3)We cherry pick each truck to ensure a perfect one.We normally keep around 3-4 vehicles in our pipeline to start our process and have them available so that our customers can choose which one to go with and start right away.
How long is the restoration process /time frames? From Tragic to Magic just under 9 months.
From the minute the truck arrives at our restoration facility, it takes us to fully disassemble, go through the whole transformation and restoration processes right around 8 ½ months. Sometimes less BUT normally we do it in around 8 months.keep in mind it may take us that extra month so we like to tell all our clients, they will have a brand new, turnkey truck ready to roll right under 9 months. Just for the simple fact that we like to under promise and over deliver. We take our time test-driving each truck and make sure everything is working 100% so that you will not have to worry about little inconveniences. We inspect the truck for at least 2-3 weeks.As soon as it passes our quality control, it is released for transport.
What are your Pricing, Options, Upgrades and what is included?
All of our restorations start in the $48K-50K range. This will get you our Basic/Entry level Classic Land Cruiser restoration with standard OEM equipment. For example, pretty much a stock FJ40 with no additional upgrades or accessories. For those of you interested more into customizing and building your own truck, we have a build sheet with all possible upgrades/accessoriesthat we would be happy to share for your review. Prices may be subject to change due to the market value and availability.Depending on how much you want to have on it or what will be your driving habits we will assist you in building a perfect driving experience. Some of these features go from just accessories to suspension, engine, and powertrain, to better suit and/or modernize the truck.Some of our clients want their trucks as daily drivers, so we offer a series of comfort and more modern equipment since they will be spending more hours behind the wheel.Others want a rugged truck to be used for camping or just hitting some of their local trials.Or simply just a classic, fun and iconic Land Cruiser to enjoy it with their family over the weekends, at the beach or just cruise around town. Whatever this may be, we can build a Land Cruiser for any lifestyle you have. All of our prices include taxes, all paper work,documentation with high-resolution videos and photos from day 1, shipping to your front door,a full year of service and maintenance and a limited power train, and engine warranty. All of our trucks are sold with a clean title ready to be transferred under your name in any State.
VIN number =FJ40-268057