1981 *Rare Diesel* Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40/BJ40 low miles, AC/heat, PS.
Price: - Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: FJ40 BJ40 *RARE DIESEL* low miles, AC/heat, PS.
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 38,282
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: White
- Engine size: B Diesel. 4cyl. 3,000cc. 4 speed
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 BJ40 *RARE DIESEL* low miles, AC/heat, PS."Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 80 diesel land cruisers in the five years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is a super rare factory Diesel legally imported from Central America.Diesels are so rare here in the US because they weren't originally sold in the US. Anyone who has a diesel had it imported from outside the US. Diesels were made between 1974 to 1984(according to Wikipedia).This is the reason why the diesels are worth more than the gas FJ40s.The diesel engines are highly desirable because they are better than the gas because they easily go to 500,000 miles(instead of 100k for gas engines) and average 33mpg.
Ebay's System can not find the VIN, the VIN is BJ40047225
This is one beautiful, head turning cruiser that will make you stand out on the road. When we drive this cruiser we get honks, waves, and thumbs up, so it's a blast.It runs great and has tons of life left.This cruiser has no rust. The undercarriage is as clean as the body as you can see from the pictures. It was recently painted.There is a 2" lift on this cruiser and new tires size 31x10.5.Original locking hubs.The winch is original and works but does need a shift to make it work easier.All new electrical system installed.New Vintage AC/heat installedPower steering recently installedFront disc brakes recently installed and new rear brakes installedThis cruiser is loaded!
*A/C unit is not pictured because it was installed after the interior pictures were taken.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 772-284-2428
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.