1953 Studebaker Pickup Truck
Price: - Item location: Hampton Bays, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Pickup Truck 2R5
- Type: Pickup Truck
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 47,151
- VIN: R5102917
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Studebaker Pickup Truck 2R51953 Studebaker 2R5 Pickup Truck, short bed 1/2 ton.
- This truck was completely restored with nothing left untouched.
- The body, the interior, the engine bay, the underside, the bed are beautiful.
- The glass is perfect and basically there's nothing to do to this truck except enjoy it.
- The original engine runs great, The original transmission shifts great and it has factory overdrive that works perfectly and allows you to run at 65 MPH with no problem.
- The truck was restored back to the original look and it's hard to keep people away from it at any show or cruise in.
- Studebakers were a bit ahead of their time back in 1953 as the bed is double walled (if the bed was bent on the inside it wouldn't show on the exterior sides of the bed).
- Studebaker trucks had no running boards for a cleaner exterior look.
- No rust whatsoever.
- Factory overdrive is quite unusual for the era.
- Everything on the truck operates as original designed right down to the map light in the center of the dash.
- This truck does everything right and I know I'll regret selling it but it's time to let someone else enjoy it.
- I am the owner of this truck, no scams.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Available locally and Auction can end at anytime
- If you have any questions call me at 631 484-633seven.