Porsche 944 1983 26,000 Miles 2 Owner
Price: US $23,500.00 Item location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 26600
- VIN: WP0AA0941DN456976
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.5L 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Transmission: 5 Speed Maual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Harringbone Cloth
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Porsche 944Sit down and pour a cup of coffee!
I am the second owner of this 100% original numbers matching numbers concourse condition Porsche 944 in Guards Red with 26,600 Miles. I purchased this from it's original owner who was a engineer at Ford Motor Company. (more on that later). It was purchased on February 25, 1983 at Fred Lavery Porsche Audi Birmingham Michigan. It has been 100% garage kept and has never seen weather. I have every single service record, original window sticker original title and the original bill of sale. Now some details! Please do not insult me with low ball offers. I do not need to sell this. I encourage a PPI and or view this car in person. It is located in Bryn Mawr, PA Call or Txt me at 610-two 4 Six-one 66 Three
- Brand new tires
- Recent PA Inspection
- Crank sensors top and bottom
- Oil and Filter
- Brake flush
- Windshield Washer Pump, washer fluid tank
- Water Pump and Timing Belt, balance shaft belt was done at 24,000 miles June 2013.
- 26,000 MILES
- 5 Speed Manual
- NO rust or any bubbles anywhere
- Guards Red
- Limited Slip
- Sun Roof
- Herringbone Cloth Interior in perfect condition
- Someone to love it as I no longer have the time
- The foam insulation on the under the hood need replacing (See picture)
- (1) Windshield wiper plastic cap to cover the attachment bolt ($6.00 part just haven't had time to order)
- Rear glass trunk lid struts. They hold but are starting to fail very common.
- Clock does not work
- A/C was never converted and does not blow cold, My Mechanic said if you don't mind don't do anything.
- All service records from new!
- Factory Service Manual (photo copied)
- Hayes 944 Shop Manual
- Multiple hard cover books and various magazines featuring the 944
- Original advertising brochures from Porsche
The original owner was an engineer at Ford Motor Company. I have original internal documents and pictures of a 944 (not this one) being tested and reversed engineered. Various testing results and materials include schematic drawings of the engine, testing graphs and charts. . I believe being a well read Porsche PCA member, Porsche licensed the balanced shaft technology from Nissan and Ford was trying to get some form of insight into this technology. I could be wrong.
Do not hesitate to call with questions txt me for link to tons of pictures