IMMACULATE ONE OWNER 1983 PORSCHE 944 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION ONLY 95,000 MILES!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- Trim: 944
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 95,590
- VIN: WP0AA0949DN462265
- Engine size: FOUR CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Porsche 944 944
Offered for an appreciating new owner is IMMACULATE CLASSIC 1983 PORSCHE 944 COUPE!
Finished in black metallic over black leather, this first-year 944 was just acquired from the original owner. Driven just over 95,500 Carfax certified miles, this 34 year-old Porsche sports a great running 2.5 liter inline four cylinder engine mated to the factory three-speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. It features the large removable roof panel, COLD air conditioning, electric windows, Fuch alloy wheels with excellent rubber, original working Blaupunkt stereo with remote, original front carpet mats and more. It is being sold with a clear and clean California title, extra keys and clean Carfax report. This is a great value for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly-depreciating Boxster!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Porsche is in very good to excellent 99.9% rust-free condition with a nice overall shine to the metallic black paint and trim finish. Upon closer inspection, on will see miscellaneous small nicks, scratches, brush-touched up spots and other light blemishes. Overall this is a still VERY presentable example offered here with a low reserve.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this 944 is in VERY good overall condition with COLD A/C and all gauges and controls in excellent working order. There is a one-inch tear on the driver side seat cushion and some very light wear and tear. Overall this is an amazingly clean original specimen!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This Porsche 944 is starts easily and runs very well with respectable acceleration from the 2.5 liter engine with good shifting transmission, excellent balanced handling, tight steering and firm, rattle-free suspension. Other than some slight wear to the suspension components, there is rattling noise at idle which goes away at over 1500 rpms. I have been told the issue is either a broken ring gear or drive shaft bearing neither of which affect the overall driveability of the car
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1983 Porscheis being sold with clear and clean California title and will be sold with current smog certificate if purchased by a California buyer [in-state buyers will be required to pay local tax and dealer fees]. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.