| 1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am |
Take a look at this Stunning 1984 Firebird Trans Am brought to you by Caruso Classic Cars. This 15th Anniversary Edition car is in like new condition with only 10,644 original miles. 1 of only 1500 produced. Features the 5.0L 305 High Output Engine L69 with optional 4 speed automatic transmission and many many options.
For the 15th Anniversary of the Trans Am, Pontiac released a stunning, White and Blue Trans Am, following in the original 1969 Trams Am's striking color scheme for $3499 over the base $10,699, and limited to just 1500 units. The exterior exterior of this car features a White painted body, T-tops, White painted RPO W62 ground effects, special Blue "TRANS AM" decals on the lower rear half of the doors, Blue pinstripes similar to the Recaro T/A except they extend around the entire body, special Blue and White 15th ANNIVERSARY medallions on the sail panels, a functional cold air induction "Turbo Hood", with a Blue "fade" decal and Blue "5.0 Liter H.O." script on the turbo hood's bulge. The Black tinted Trans Am tail lights featured White paint on the horizontal bars, and a stunning Blue on White Firebird logo on the tail light center panel. Another special item featured only on the 15th Anniversary cars was the all new "Aero-Tech" 16-inch convex aluminum wheels, (front/rear specific). The wheels are painted White, with Blue pinstripes around the clear coated polished lip's outer perimeter.The WS6 package was standard with a 15th Anniversary only. 25mm rear sway bar, (as opposed to the ordinary WS6's 23 mm bar). Interior features include: Off-White leather with grey cloth inserts Recaro seats with repeating "TRANS AM' script on the center portions, a special Off-White Leather-wrapped steering wheel with a special Blue and White 15th medallion inset in an Off-White Horn Button, Off-White leather shifter knob and parking brake handle, and Off-White pass-side map pocket w/ a Blue Firebird logo and Blue "TRANS AM" script. Only minor flaw with this car is a tiny ding, hardly noticeable, on the driver side door (pictured). Beyond this the car is in exceptional condition.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this great running and low mileage TA to your collection. Call Fred if you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing. Car located in FL about 100 miles north of Tampa.
|Engine: ||8 Cylinder ||Transmission: ||Automatic |
|Engine Size: ||5.0 L 305 CI High Output ||Drivetrain: ||Rear Wheel Drive |
|Color: ||White ||Interior: ||Tan |
|Doors: ||2 ||Stereo: ||AM/FM/CASSETTE |
|Mileage: ||10644 ||Stock Number: ||1984FTA |
|VIN: ||IG2AW87GIEL238566 ||Warranty Info: ||Please Call |
Contact Information This 1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
can be seen by contacting:
Caruso Classic Cars
427 Columbia Rd Suite 112
Hanover, MA 02339
Contact Fred Caruso Today at (781) 799-0689
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
Funds & Financing
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Caruso Classic Cars reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Shipping & Delivery
- Buyers Inspection: Caruso Classic Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Caruso Classic Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Finalizing Your Purchase
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Caruso Classic Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Caruso Classic Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Caruso Classic Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Caruso Classic Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Caruso Classic Cars by calling (781) 799-0689 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Additional Terms and Conditions, if applicable to this listing, can be viewed at www.carusoclassiccars.com/eBay_Terms.pdf.
Higher Turnover, LLC (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Higher Turnover, LLC disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of MA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Hanover, MA.