-RARE CAR-ACTUAL PLYMOUTH SATELLITE SUNDANCE COUPE 1/600
Price: US $17,500.00 Item location: Orange, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Road Runner
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 93500
- VIN: RH23G4G271928
- Color: White
- Engine size: 318 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: AZTEC AND WHITE
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Plymouth Road Runner1974 Plymouth Road Runner TRIBUTE . Condition is EXCELLENT.
***CAR BEING RELISTED DUE TO A NON-RESPONSIVE BUYER*****
This is a TRIBUTE to the 1974 Roadrunner. This car IS actually a very RARE car. ALL MATCHING NUMBERS DRIVE TRAIN.
It started out as a 1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Sundance and is 1 of approximately 600 built. Half were built in white, half in aztec gold. ALL had a special AZTEC interior. This IS one of those cars.
What makes it even more rare is that it was NOT built with the Sundance stripes which are reproduced if you want to put them on.
To retrofit with correct stripes and badging is less than $400.
So this car spent most of its life in California and I bought it from a relative of the original owner from Colorado where it was stored. The car retains 85-90% of its ORIGINAL PAINT.
The interior is MINT! It features AZTEC gold,black, brown and white interior, a NON-RALLYE instrument cluster, working AM radio AND I installed an FM converter for that nostalgic feel. ALL instrument panel lights have been replaced with LED's. Column shift, bench seat car.
The AIR CONDITIONING is ICE COLD.
The exterior is simply stunning. I had the stripes and decals applied AND the ROADRUNNER lettering IS on the trunk now under the bird decal where it belongs. The body sits on American Torque Thrust wheels and new tires.
I am including a nice set of 4 magnum 500 14" rims and trim rings with the car.
AUCTION MAY END AT ANYTIME. FOR SALE ON OTHER VENUES. I HAVE A FIRM OFFER AT $12,500 FROM A LOCAL BUYER SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED NOW IS THE TIME TO BID!!!
What would a car be if it couldn't perform as good as it looks so I did the following mechanical upgrades:
- 4 barrel Edelbrock 600cfm sits atop a WEIAND dual plane performance intake manifold
- NEW water pump, DOUBLE ROW timing chain and gears, NEW matched valve springs and seals
- NEW edelbrock mild performance cam (equal to 340 cam)
- REBUILT rear end with 3.21/1 gears, SURE-GRIP installed, an upgrade from the standard 2.45/1 and open carrier
- REBUILT MATCHING NUMBER A904 with heavy duty internals.
- NEW Electronic Distributor, cap, wires, plugs and coil.
- NEW DUAL exhaust