1974 Oldsmobile 442 W 30 Pace car 455 rocket One of 1800
Price: - Item location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: 442
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 38000
- VIN: 3g37v4m290352
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Oldsmobile 442
- More pictures upon request
- represent a piece of Oldsmobile and racing history. Offered for sale is an all original 38000 mile Oldsmobile 442 Indy Pace Car. the optional Rocket W-30 code 455 cu in engine that produces 230hp through a 3 speed Hurst dual-gate transmission. The 455 cu in engine was in only 380 of the 1,800 built. Available in either black or as this example, white, the Hurst Olds sports the optional swiveling black vinyl bucket seats. A special vinyl top also denoted this specialness of this model giving the appearance of a "targa" style roof.
- Equipped with power front disc brakes and rally wheels, raised white letter tires and independent suspension security alarm system Factory air conditioning Power steering the Pace Car is ready to handle as well as accelerate at the top levels of performance for its time.
- The Hurst Olds represents a great opportunity to own an original unrestored Pace Car and as we all know, "they're only original once."