1992 Nissan Cedric Gran Turismo Turbo JDM
- Make: Nissan
- Model: Cedric Gran Turismo Ultima Turbo
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 41400
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: VG30DET
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Nissan Cedric Gran Turismo Ultima Turbo1992 NISSAN CEDRIC Y32 ULTIMA GRAN TURISMO TURBO - VG30DET
Mileage:41,400 Miles (66,700KM) -JEVIC Certificate of Odometer Verificationavailable
Engine:3.0V6 Turbo - VG30DET
Interior color: Grey
Exterior color:Gunmetal Grey (KK0)
Up for sale is a 1992 Nissan Cedric that is a recent import from Yokohama, Japan and available for sale in Georgia. I personally imported the vehicle and It's US legal with a valid clean Georgia title/registration (Emissions is not needed for most states except CA). The vehicle has 41,400 Original miles (66,700KM) - Verified through JEVIC. Buyer will be provided with the certificate of verification (Japan Export Vehicle Inspection Center). I have the original owners manuals and service records from Japan along with two keys.
This Gunmetal Grey Cedric is in extremely good condition. The paint is shiny due to the paint correction & ceramic coating that was recently done to it. The inside is exceptionally clean and still has the JDM new car smell. Everything works, including the folding mirrors, the mood lighting on the B & C pillars, and air purifier system. A.C is functioning as normal and was recently converted to R134A.
The Vehicle looks absolutely amazing lowered on JIC Magic coilovers with adjustable dampers and new 19" ESR wheels. The VG30DET turbo V6 Engine cranks and runs with no issues. The transmission shift smoothly through the gears.
Please note that the VG30DET is similar to the engines found in the Z31/Z32 300ZX, so finding parts will not be an issue. Also, there are countless websites that sell Y32 body parts from Japan that can be shipped directly to you for a very inexpensive price.
- VG30DET engine has 255 Horsepower and 253 ft-lb torque.
- Comes with actuated controlled exhaust butterfly valve that opens and closes the dual exhaust when accelerating.
- it has B and C pillar mood lighting as well as rear passenger foot well lighting - (see pictures in the link below)
- it has Power windows with auto up/down, Power door locks, power steering, Driver power seat and Power folding mirrors
- comes with Original owner's manual and two Keys.
- ABS braking system.
- HICAS Four-wheel steering
- Automatic climate control
- it has a rear air freshener system and still has the scented cartridge.
Click For more details pictures
What has been done:
Items to Note
- Slight paint fading on the trunk (see pictures in the link above)
- CD player makes a clicking noise for a few minutes when the car is first turned on and then stops - (Note that Japanese radio frequencies do not work in the U.S)
- Barely visibleLight scratch and paint blemish on the hood (see pictures in the link above)
- Small door ding on the left passenger door.
- The rear bumper was re-sprayed - it had an old bumper sticker that had baked and damaged the paint.
SHIPPING: Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping, but I am willing to trailer and deliver the vehicle up to a 150 miles from my location for an extra fee.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. This is a lovely car and it deserves a good home.