1967 MGB Mark I with Overdrive Gearbox, Wire Wheels
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 107912
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.8 liter
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Overdrive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 MG MGBUp for sale is my 1967 MGB. 1967 model year is considered the most desirable as it was the final year of the MK 1 MGB with an upgraded 5-main engine. This car also has the very desirable overdrive gearbox in fine working condition.
The Tartan red paint is in great condition and the interior looks great with red piping on the black vinyl seats. There is no bubbling or signs of rust beneath the paint. Both driver and passenger floors, and the trunk floor have been repaired. It has a new top and tonneau cover and a very nice Nardi steering wheel. The chrome bumpers look original and have no dents or significant surface rust.
While I have owned the car the following things have been completed:
- A leaking gas tank led to a new 16 gallon tank and trunk/boot floor.
- A complete, new wiring harnesses was installed.
- The dash was refinished in the correct wrinkle black paint.
- An electric radiator fan was installed with an adjustable set point.
- The rear brakes were completely rebuilt including new drums.
- The distributor was converted to a Pertronix electronic ignition and the tachometer was converted so it reads accurately.
- The speedometer, fuel gauge and oil/temp gauge were restored by Nisonger Instruments.
- New wire wheels and Michelin tires replaced the 4 road wheels.
- A new Monza exhaust gives the car a great sound.
The car runs great and the engine pulls well. The transmission shifts smoothly and the overdrive engages and disengages cleanly. The steering is tight and the suspension rides as it should.
This car is a lot of fun to drive. The strong motor and short wheelbase makes it a nimble car on the road.
Please ask any questions prior tobidding as we are NOT accepting returns. Bob-9752 has done his best to describe this vehicle but asthe vehicle is more than 50 years old an in-person inspection is recommended. The car is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty. The mileage was accurate at the time of the listing but change as perspective buyers take test drives. This car is for sale locally and we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due from the successful bidder via PayPal. The balance is due within 5 business days via direct bank transfer. No cashier checks or other forms of payment are accepted.