1991 Mercedes Benz 560SEL “Excellent condition. Last production year for W126"
Price: - Item location: Saddle Brook, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 140,000
- VIN: WDBCA39E9MA599604
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.6L, V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Telescopic Steering., Power Antenna, Power Heated Rear Seats., Power Sunroof, Power Horn/Regular Horn with switch, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 500-SeriesHi,
This BUY IT NOW Sale is for my 1991 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL, he last production year for the W126 chassis.
The car is in excellent condition. Runs Strong. Shifts smoothly. Handles and rides excellent.
Dealer maintained most of its life.
This is First year for the ABS Brakes/ ASR. (Anti-Slip Restraint)
The car has 140,000 original miles.
All Power options:
- Air Conditioning, br>- Cruise Control
- Power Locks
- Power Windows.
- Power Sunroof with a Air Spoiler.
- Original Radio with code. Cassette to MP3 converter.
- Power Antenna.
- Power Air Horn (original) & regular Horn (original).
- Power Heated Front Seats.
- Power Recline Heated Rear Seats!
- Power Steering with Power Telescopic control.
- Power ABS Brakes. & ASR (Anti-Slip Restraint function)
- Yellow Fog Lamps (Hella) with brand new Head Light Doors.
Everything Original, nmolested and functioning as intended.
Now, he car comes with 2 options, s far as wheels are concerned, he Sale is for either option:
Option 1: The car is sitting on original Mercedes W211, 8" wheels with (225-40-18) brand new Pirellie P Zero Nero All Season Tires and a same 5th Rim & Tire. Not a Doughnut Wheel!
(The ride with this option is far superior handling & brakes, ith a sharper modern look.)
Option 2: The car can come equipped with its original Mercedes W126, 5" wheels with Michelin Tires and a same 5th Rim & Tire. Not a Doughnut Wheel!
(For the purest).
The Car does not have any warranty or guarantee, ritten or implied. It is strictly on "As is Where is Condition Sale".
A Non Refundable deposit of US$500.00 to be paid by PayPal within 48 hours of Auction end. Balance, ither by Bank/cashier check or cash. Please click the BUY IT NOW button if you have the money to pay for the Car!
Buyer pays for Shipping. I can assist in loading the car but will NOT travel to deliver the car.
International bidder, lease contact first, efore Buying. Please do not commit & then NOT respond.
Purchase with confidence. This is a very slick looking vehicle.
Please ask questions, f any.
Thanks and Good Luck.