1988 Mercedes-Benz Van 609D T2

Price: US $32,000.00
Description:

1988 Mercedes-Benz Other

Vehicle Details

Freshly imported MB 609d T2 van. Unfortunately life events will not allow me to keep this and turn it into a camper van. -MOT completed just before import in March 2022. -Starts, runs and drives great. -448,xxx km but I've been driving it around so will be higher. -Seats 3.-Basic box van rear.-This van lived a good life in the UK as a library van before being sent to the South of France to live on an Alpaca farm. The van was inspected by a tech and broker before import and I couldn't be happier with it upon arrival. -Standard 4 cylinder diesel runs great, pulls hard in low gears and gets up to speed well, no leaks or smoke after warm up. Drives very straight and does highway speeds just fine, drove it straight off the boat from the port in Tacoma to PDX. -Dually rear end.-24V battery system.-Tools, jack, keys, new spare taillights, all import papers and a digital manual.-Clean Oregon Title and Plates.-VIN - WDB66806210853665Asking $32,000 OBO. Non-refundable deposit of $500.Willing to deliver at the right price.Please reach out with any questions or to check it out in person. Can provide videos and more pics.Located in SE Portland, Oregon.IF THE AD IS UP THEN IT IS AVAILABLE!609D, 614D, 709D, 711D, 811D, 814D, Mercedes Benz, Vario, Van, Camper, Van life, Campervan