1988 mercedes-benz 560sec mercedes 560 sec w126 c126 coupe
Price: - Item location: Naples, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SEC
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 186000
- VIN: WDBCA45D6JA377634
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 5.6L Gas V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series SECFor sale 1988 Mercedes 560 SEC.I have had this Mercedes 560 sec for about 4-6 years, previously purchased it in Cape Coral, FL mechanic shop, who purchased it from a gentleman who is military ranked retired officer, who I believe was the original owner of the car, with all the records in hand (open trunk picture). The exterior paint is grey, interior is blue. Engine, transmission, fuel distributor are in very good condition and it runs and it drives very smooth. It is mechanically sound. It has no rust whatsoever and I know to myself that I can get in the car and drive straight to California (with basic pre-travelling maintenance like: oil change and all liquids checked) with fun. So, there you have it. I will only announce CONs that I'm aware of, so you know what to pay attention to once it's yours. Other than this, the car is in very good overall condition.
- exterior paint I may admit that the paint is not good.
- little ding on the left fender (see pictures);
- Interior as you can see from the pictures and video, it needs some love and I am talking about those plastic side pieces have their clips broken, so both will need to be exchanged and the ceiling is hanging, dashboard has one crack-line and the rear view mirror cracked and broke from Florida sun.
- parking brake light is On;
- it needs power steering fluid as you can hear from me test-driving it;
-2 windows are not working It just needs 2x switches. Here is the link you can buy a switch for $5 x 2
- Gear stick sometimes needs to be pushed with force into Parking to stay parked. There's nothing wrong with anything, it just gear stick needs to be checked by a technician. Transmission is good.I can not think of anything else. It is a very nice car and this is the car you need if you are serious about buying a "Mercedes Legend" and having it as a daily drive, it has NO RUST. It pretty much only needs paint and interior fixed. Happy bidding everyone. Please ask all your questions during this 7-day auction and I will tell you everything I know about this car. Therefore NO RETURNS are accepted. You are welcome to use any remote mechanic to check this vehicle. Just contact me or let them contact me to set an appointment.
Video of the car:
This vehicle sale is final and AS-IS. The highest bidder gets the car.
P.S. Haven't been driving the car for an over a year. It starts right up and drives smooth. The gas tank was empty all this time, I have just filled it up before starting the engine.
#mercedesbenz560sec #mercedes560sec #W126 #mercedesclassic #mercedes #mercedescoupe #560sec #mercedes500sec #mercedesbenz500sec