RARE 1992 MERCEDES BENZ 300CE COUPE! RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA CAR AT NO RESERVE!
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: W124
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: 300CE
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 199935
- VIN: WDBEA51E6NB556575
- Color: SMOKE SILVER
- Engine size: 3.0 liter inline six cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: GASOLINE
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BONE/TAN
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300CE
Just in time for holiday cruisingat NO RESERVE is this modern classic 1992 Mercedes Benz 300CE coupe!
Finished in "Smoke silver" metallic over bone leather hides, this rust-free ALWAYS California W124 coupe has been driven just over 199,980 miles since new.It sports a strong running 3.0 liter 217 horsepower twin cam inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission. This twenty seven year-old Benz features electric windows and sunroof, chromed factory alloy wheels with excellent Michelin rubber, electric leather seats, a/c, cruise control, airbags and more. It is being sold with clean and clear California title and 2019 registration!
This is a fabulous find, for less than the cost of THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A NEW BASE-LEVEL C class!
THE BODY AND TRIM
This exterior of this 1992 Benz is in good 99.99% rust-free condition,The Smoke silver paint looks to be all original with a nice shine to the side panels with imperfections that include considerable clear-coat failure/fading on the roof, trunk and hood along with a few minor nicks, scratches and other light cosmetic blemishes. Overall this is one still handsome original Mercedes Benz coupe!
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this 1992 CE is in good quite original condition overall with an assortment of imperfections which include torn driver seat bottom cushion, inop radio, sunroof and a/c controls. I am told that there is an electrical problem with the "comfort module" or relay[?]. Additionally the sun visor attachment points are broken and are currently being held in place with gorilla tape.Overall this is still one quite comfortable, stylish and safe German cockpit that needs a few finishing touches.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 300CE has a strong and smooth running engine along with excellent braking and tight yet supple suspension and nice steering feel.Per the video here, the transmission kickdown cable needs attention.test drivevideo here:https://youtu.be/6SVwiW44rhA
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1992 Benzis being sold with clear and clean California title and current 2019 registration. It will be smogged if purchased by a local California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in personThere will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
AND.....As shown in a few of the teaser pix, I ALSO have several other classic Benzes available in my little collection: [package deal on two or more!]
1. Budget-priced 1992 black on black Mercedes Benz 300SL
2. MINT 2001 Mercedes Benz CL500 coupe only 49K miles!
3. Near MINT 1999 Mercedes Benz CL500 coupe
4. VERY clean original 1986 garnet metallic Mercedes Benz 560SL two tops roadster.
5. SUPERB 1991 Mercedes Benz 300SL only 85k miles
6. 1993 black on black Mercedes Benz 400SEl [not shown]