Gorgeous Low Miles W123 300 Turbo Diesel Anthracite Gray on Palomino. Very Clean
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: 300 Turbo Diesel W123
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Super Classy
- Color:Anthracite Gray
- Engine size:3.0L 5 Cyl TurboDiesel
- Number of cylinders:5
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Palomino
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series Super Classy
- She rolls smoothly, runs fabulously, and she's gorgeous!
- Everywhere I drive someone asks me about this babied 1984 w123 300 TD with 197,985 original miles in excellent condition. The garage kept original Anthracite Gray paint still shines. The body is extremely clean with minimal corrosion as shown in the detailed pictures including the wheel wells, door sills, undercarriage, rocker panels and engine bay.All jack points are solid and rust free. There are very few rock chips and one small scrape on the passenger rear wheel fender as well pictured. All chrome and rubber is in good shape as shown with some pitting on the front grille. All drains are free of corrosion and are free flowing.
- The supple Palomino interior is super clean and shows few signs of wear: woodgrain shows some cracking around shift lever. The carpets and headliner are excellent. (a small strip of torn fabric around the intact rubber piping securing the headliner to the inside of the driver side pillar post is the only minor blemish. Photo available) The beautiful chocolate brown dash has one minor crack as shown. The professionally installed window tint is bubble free and clean.
- The 3.0L Inline 5 cylinder Turbodiesel engine, with block heater, fires promptly without any hesitation, shaking or smoke & idles smoothly. The turbo spools responsively, sings beautifully and generates plenty of power. The transmission shifts precisely and smoothly, although someone with more knowledge of the vacuum adjustment could make minor adjustments to get it perfect. The steering is tight and responsive and the suspension is firm, controlled and supple with all components and rubber parts in good condition. The vehicle drives straight and true without pulling on matching Goodrich tires. The brakes stop firmly without pulling or pulsations. Tires and brakes at + 50 % lifespan (documented on current July 2018 full state inspection service report showing current mileage)
- All of the power equipment; door locks, windows, antenna & sunroof are fast and responsive. (sometimes in the hottest heat of summer all door locks do not unlock promptly automatically) The AC blows cold when charged (not currently) and never converted from R-12. The cruise control is not currently working. One fog light is cracked.
- This vehicle has been meticulously regularly serviced with maintenance history documented from 2000. Major overall service in 2011 at 181,756 miles: brake system overhaul. All drive belts and motor mounts and center carrier bearing replaced. Replaced all hoses and thermostatfor cooling and heating system with coolant system flushed and conditioned. New exhaust system.
This is a beautiful vintage car and although it is in extremely good condition overall (B+),it will naturally show signs of use and age.There are over 80 images available of this vehicle.Please refer to the 24 detailed pictures herein or ask for additional photos as needed.This car is being soldAS ISwith no warranty of any kind stated or implied.Only bid on this auction if you are serious about owning this vehicle and agree to follow through on the terms and conditions stated herein.Test drives and in-person inspections are welcomed and encouraged, but must be completed prior to the end of the auction.Please ask any and all questions that you havebeforeplacing a bid.This is aNo Reserveauction meaning that the car will sell to the highest bidder.However, the vehicle is advertised for sale locally. I am open to all reasonable offers prior to the close of the auction and reserve the right to close the auction upon sale of the vehicle before auction end.A $1,000 nonrefundable deposit is due at the close of the auction through PayPal and must be received no later than 24 hours after the auction's end. The remaining balance is due within five (5) days without exception via bank wire, bank check, or cash.I am happy to help organize professional transport of the car to you following the sale.Thank you and good luck!On Jul-23-18 at 14:09:06 PDT, seller added the following information:
Winning bidder responsible for all Title Transfer Fees, Sales Taxes and Licensing Fees.