1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible (No Reserve)
Price: - Item location: Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- SubModel: 4-Door Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 63,807
- VIN: 3Y86N429617
- Color: Platinum
- Engine size: 430 cubic inch, 320 BHP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Lincoln Continental ConvertibleThis is one of the most beautiful cars ever made! You all ready know that, that is why you are here.I need to make room in my garage for my growing family and I rarely ever use this car, so it is time to pass this beauty on to a more deserving owner that will take her out on the road. This car turns more heads that a Lamborghini. She doesn't deserve to sit in my garage any longer!
Lot's of tender love and care and money went into this beauty. She runs perfectly, all of the electric windows are working, and the automatic top is fully functional and in great condition. I have all of the original maintenance manuals, which will be included. Please read below for more details:
- A new premium sound system was installed by Audio Design Systems in New York City, which includes 2 high end speakers in the back doors, 2 high end speakers in the front floor, & 4 high end bass speakers built into a custom cabinet under the back seat. There are 2 Alpine V-Power Amplifiers in the trunk that power the system (MRP-F450 & MRP-F650). There is also an equalizer and CD/Navigation system that has been carefully integrated under the original radio.
- A Holley Performance Products Pro-Jection 2D Fuel Injection System was installed by Soundview Automotive in the Bronx, NY.
- The interior was totally redone by Godfrey & Son Auto Glass and Upholstery in the Bronx, NY. They did an amazing job maintaining the original look while blending in the modern sound/navigation system.
- Before bringing this car to down south, I had it completely inspected at the best Lincoln restoration shop in the world, Baker's Auto. I made sure that they fixed everything that needed to be fixed, as it is a long trip from Texas!
Feel free to contact me with any questions.