1993 Land Rover Defender 90 LHD 200tdi Soft Top
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 140000
- VIN: SALLDHMB8EA337232
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 200tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Land Rover Defender
VIN:SALLDVAF8LA931299(vin in Ebay listing is NOT for this vehicle)
This is a beautiful 1993 Land Rover Defender 90 in a fresh coat of Portofino Red paint.
It is Left Hand Drive (LHD) and has the coveted 200tdi turbo diesel engine. 5 speed manual diesel.
Brand new soft top and roll cage. This is a rust free truck, really well kept (see photos for proof!).
A bunch of work has been done to the truck:
- Fresh portofino red paint job (original color)
- Exmoor Stayfast XS soft top (top of the line)
- Safety devices/Exmoor internal cage (safe!)
- Boost silver alloy wheels w new lugs and caps
- KO2 BF Goodrich tires new
- Lift handle doors (removable tops) with fresh seals
- Chequer plating on sills
- All new/working lights
- Middle bulkhead removal done
- New rear drop-down tailgate
- Seals replaced
- Newly upholstered seats
- Engine fully serviced
- Speedo/Odo replaced
- Much more
I have spent over $20,000 on this truck within the past year. Can provide invoices for much of the work and parts on request.
Runs beautifully. Rust free and really an awesome soft top Defender. Perfect for the beach, around town, or to the train station.
The speedometer/odometer was replaced on this truck in Italy due to the odometer being stuck. It was reset at 0. I have a photo of the original one.
I imported this truck myself from Italy, its a Rest of World (ROW) truck. I have all documentation and Heritage Certificate.
Registered in CT to me.
Please message me for any additional photos or information.
- This vehicle was imported by me and register in CT. CT does not title vehicles over 25 years of age, You will receive a CT Registration Certificate with a Q1 Form (supplemental assignment of ownership). This document is all you need to register and title the vehicle in any state.
- This truck is sold as is. It is a 25+ year old utility vehicle. I am not responsible for anything that happens to or with this truck after the sale. I have described the conditionof this truck as honestly as I can. AS IS.