1991 Land Rover Defender 90 200TDI Soft top Right Hand Drive
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 105,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 2.5L Turbo Diesel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Land Rover Defender
eBay is not recognizing the foreign Vin No. so here it is:SALLDVAF7HA704909.
1991 Land Rover Defender 90
• New Shire Blue Raptor bedliner paint, sprayed at 50 psi so it not all clumpy
• Winch bumper all ready for your choice of winch
• Exmoor Mohair convertible top
• Exmoor Heavy duty hood sticks (sport cage)
• NAS lights in the rear
• New turn signals
• New Cooper Discovery AT3 tires (265/75/16)-literally no miles on them!
• New Sawtooth alloys rims
• Newlug nuts
• New “Fatty” rock sliders with tree bars
• New rear bumperettes
• Raptor Engineering Center Console
• New Exmoor Trim locking cubby box
• Mazda Rx-8 electric seats
• Color matched interior (rear tub) floors in the same Raptor bed liner
• 200 TDI engine- turbo and fueling increased for more power
• New alternator
• Clutch replaced 5,000 miles ago
• Discovery transfer case for better on road speeds
• Just replaced valve seals so no more smoke at startup.
• Stainless steel exhaust to center section.
• New rear exhaust muffler
• Replaced transmission and front differential with good used units.
All Fluids have been replaced from the differentials, transmission, transfer case, andradiator.
• 4 wheel disc brakes
• New water pump
• New coolant hoses
• Newpower steering pump
• Newpower steeringgear box
• New HD steering rod kit
• Uprated 2" medium duty springs and shocksreplaced within the last year
• Tubular front shock turrets replaced within the last year
• New rear shock mounts
• New poly bushing throughout suspension
This Defender was my “second daily” for over a year while I was in the UK. I only recently shipped it back (June) as I thought I was going to lose my job.After shipment, come to find out that my contract was renewed and I will be staying another 2 years.
This 90 has not wanted for anything. However, it is not perfect.The dash and steering wheel has some bite marks from a dog named “Jess”. The door cards will need to be replaced, I never got around to installing new ones. The Raptor center console is covered with a sticker bomb wrap. That needs to come off. There is no stereo, but speakers are present. There is no rear seats, I never had passengers so I never got any.Jeep rear seats fit in fine. This Defender is a blast to drive and will keep up with traffic all day long.Defenders usually don’t have air conditioning and this one is no different. Roll down the windows and open up the bulkhead vents. The heated RX-8 seats are not wired up, it never got that cold in England for me to do it!
Truck is licensed and titled in TN for ease of transfer. All import paperwork has been completed. As this is a newly imported diesel, California will not allow it to be registered in the state. Unless you are active duty military stationed there and your home of record is not California. Sorry, I don’t make the rules, just wanted you to be aware of this.
I have tried to describe the 90 to the best of my ability; I might be pickier than some but not as bad as others.This is a decent Defender for the year and would make a great daily driver. I suggest that if you want to buy this car that you look at it in person.A Defender if not for everyone.They will get A LOT of attention.
Please remember that this is 26 year old British car, they require attention from time to time. It is NOT a gas and go car.
Defender is located in Greeneville, TN (halfway between Knoxville and Johnson City, TN)
$250 deposit within 24 hours via PayPal. Full payment via bank wire within 7 days.If picking mini up, remaining payment will be in cash. If paid for in 7 days, non-payers will be reported to eBay and it will be relisted.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Defender is available for viewing; please contact me through eBay to schedule a time.