Landrover Series 3 88" Military Lightweight
Price: US $22,995.00 Item location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: lightweight
- Type: Military
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 43,000
- VIN: SALLBBAH1AA
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2.25
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Land Rover lightweightIts actually a 1983, just registered and inspected in PA . Fabulous vehicle and great fun to drive especially with canopy up.
- Certificate of authenticity from Landrover Heritage.
- Pennsylvania classic vehicle tag & state inspected.
- Just imported and registered.
- All original paperwork history included.
In excellent condition has had significant work completed prior to import via a well known UK Landrover Specialist.
It has benefit of the following features:
- Galvanised front/rear bumpers
- Full engine rebuilding November 2017
- New Rear 1/4 Chassis November 2017
- New front shocks fitted Jan 2018, rears supplied ready for fitment.
- 2 New fuel tanks Feb 2018
- New Seat Bases and backs Feb 2018(old ones are shown in photos)
- New door tops
- Gearbox checked and fluids replaced
- Hubs perfect, no pitting, just had one shot grease applied.
- Electronic ignition fitted, starts perfectly every time. Fitted Nov 2017
- New Soft top 2017.
- Interior is in excellent condition, includes rear door mounted tools.
- All electrics work perfectly.
- Drives smooth, 4wd switches with no issues from 2wd to 4wd and also to low ratio 4wd.
- Supplied with bonnet mounted spare wheel and hand cranking handle.