1953 Jaguar XK120 Drophead Stunning color combination, Recent service, Must see!
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XK
- SubModel: XK120 Drophead Coupe
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: XK120 Drophead Coupe
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 1679
- VIN: 677202
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 3.4L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Jaguar XK XK120 Drophead CoupeContact information:Phone or Text: 980.216.8550email: email@example.com 1953 Jaguar XK120 Drophead
We are pleased to offer another beautiful Jaguar sports car. This restored 1953 Jaguar XK120 Drophead Coupe was built on May 14 of 1953 and dispatched on May 22 of 1953. It was originally delivered to Los Angeles, CA as per the Jaguar Heritage Certificate. This car was on display at the local Jaguar store for about 12 years or so before being placed in dry storage for the past few years. We purchased this car with the intention to make a nice driver car and bring the car back to life. The car overall is a great driver and presents very well with a stunning color combination. It has a strong engine and recently was gone through with the following work completed.
- New brake shoes installed and new wheel cylinders on all wheels.
- New rubber trim gasket installed around the windshield.
- Brake system bled.
- New aluminum gas tank installed.
- New trunk fuel tank pan installed.
- New fuel pump installed with new fittings.
- Radiator flushed and new coolant added.
- New upper and lower radiator hoses installed.
- New wiper blades New electric choke solenoid installed.
- New thermostat controller for electric fan installed.
- Buffed and polished older lacquer paint to bring back to life.
- New 12 volt battery installed.
- Sport exhaust previously installed.
- A hot compression test completed on 12/6/18 with excellent results of 150psi to 160psi on all 6 cylinders.
- New brake master cylinder installed
- New water pump installed.
- New interior trunk kit and mat.
- New spare tire.
- This is not a show car or trailer queen, but can be enjoyed on rallies or touring.
- The engine does not overheat and holds good temperature. All gauges are working as they should.
- Furthermore, this XK120 is very tight to drive and handles great.
- All with a nice race note coming out of the exhaust.
This automobile is available for inspection in Cornelius, NC and by appointment only. All cars sold "AS IS" with no warranty stated or implied. Please read all terms as listed below, so you as a potential buyer understand the sale terms. International Buyers Welcome.
If you have any questions please email us:
contact me or text at 980.216.8550ATTENTION: Notice to All Interested Parties: Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ TERMS BELOW
1953 Jaguar XK120 offered for sale by www.motorcartrader.com - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window: