1966 Ford Mustang Coupe 289 with Front Disc Brakes and Powersteering
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Power Disc Brakes - Power Steering
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Power Disc Brakes - Power Steering
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 1635
- VIN: 6R07C******
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 289 V8 4V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black Pony
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang Power Disc Brakes - Power Steering
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
Power Front Disc Brakes / Power Steering / Pony Interior
Built in San Jos, California
Spent it's life in California / Arizona / Texas
Nice 66' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in great shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive restored 66 'mustang that you can enjoy then here you go.............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang .............. Previous owner painted it and shows very nice ..............The pony interioris in great shape as shown in pictures as majority of it is new .............The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives excellent as it's been rebuilt...â€¦. New Edelbrock 4v carburetor.â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears......â€¦.. Equipped with Power Steering so it turns easily and all new power front disc brake system that stops the mustang nicely.........Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road .........Trunk area is clean w/ a new trunk mat and good spare tire............. Mustang rides on a new set of tires mounted on a new set of American Racing Rims ......... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures ...â€¦Equipped with a GT style dual exhaust that sounds great through the rear valance ....â€¦ This coupe is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1966 mustang in great condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver / local show car for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.