1966 Ford Mustang GT-350 Coupe Pony Interior, Disc Brakes and PowerSteering
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT 350
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 59069
- VIN: 6T07C******
- Color: Blue w/ white stripes
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue - White Pony Interior
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang GT 350
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
GT 350 Clone
Power Steering / Power Front Disc Brakes / Pony Interior / Center Console
Nicely Restored 66' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in good shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 66 'mustang w/ the GT-350 look that you can enjoy then here you go............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was done base coat / clear coat and looks nice with ford color called Nightmist Blue ..............The blue-white pony interioris in great shape as shown in pictures as majority of it is new ...â€¦. Also equipped with the newer updated stereo that sounds great..........The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives great.....â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears...............Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road .........Trunk area is clean w/ a new trunk mat and good spare tire............. Mustang rides on a newer set of tires mounted on a nice set of Old School Crager Rims ......... Underside shows clean metal as shown in pictures ...â€¦Equipped with a GT style dual exhaust that sounds great â€¦â€¦ new shocks and clean chrome all around the car......â€¦ This coupe is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1966 GT-350 looking mustang in great condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver / local show car for someone
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.