1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor Mustang Fastback 1968 1969 Boss Mach Videos Export OK
Price: - Item location: Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Shelby GT500E
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Shelby GT500 Eleanor # 389 Gone in Sixty Seconds
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 7R02C-GT500E
- Engine size: 427 Cobra 5.0
- Transmission: Tremec 5 speed
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor # 389 Gone in Sixty Seconds
1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor "Gone in Sixty Seconds"
EWR #389 in the Eleanor World Registry
Barrett-Jackson Show Quality
See Videos Above
* 1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor - Real San Jose California R code Fastback* Engine - 427 Cobra dressed High Perfomance 5.0 engine, all new build with Comp Cam, Trick-Flow Aluminum Heads, Edelbrock Aluminum Intake, Demon Carb, 1.6 Roller Rockers, Shorty Headers, into dual exhaust, correct spin-tech mufflers, side exhaust E tips.* Transmission - Tremec TKO 5 speed racing transmission with Go-Baby-Go Shifter all new high performance clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, with new style hydraulic clutch set up.* Ford 9" Rear, highly detailed to factory spec* Complete under-body restoration to factory spec with correct red-oxide primer* Factory Power Disc Brakes with all new lines, rotors, pads etc.* All new body recondition, all body lines are straight as an arrow, layers of Pepper Gray metallic paint coated with layers of clear, wet sanded and buffed to a deep mirror finish. Rust Free body, paint is very glossy and smooth, all new chrome trim, new door handles, new correct side fill gas cap, new billet grilles, new E lights, hood pins, etc.* All new interior from top to bottom, new Shelby signature seats, new carpet, new headliner, new dash pad, new aluminum dash, new door panels, new hardware, new trim, new weatherstripping, new glass, new windshield, 6" Auto-meter Tachometer, billet pedals, new wood Shelby wheel, 7" Dvd Stereo system with remote.* New 17" Eleanor wheels with brand new Z rated tires.* Eleanor Registry number 389 with Certificate and titled as a Shelby GT500E on the title* Too much to list
The Most sought after American Muscle Car in the World is the 1967 Eleanor!! This 1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor Mustang, is a real deal San Jose California (R code) Fastback, all new restoration, turn key driver show car, very smooth driving car, loads of power, runs smooth with no shaking at any speed desired.
This car is for sale locally and this auction is subject to end at anytime if a sale occurs, Do Not Wait and be a Bid Watcher.... If you are interested, call me and make a deal happen.. Investment Grade Classic Car
Even if the Reserve is Not Met, high bidder has first rights of negotiating a purchase, so please bid only what you are willing to pay
To contact with any questions, please email or call912-658-8159 If you are a serious bidder or ready to buy and would like to speak over the phone about this car, please call me. Pre-bid inspections are welcomed. All who are serious about making a purchase are encouraged to call as it is for sale outside of eBay. I have sold several classic cars thru eBay and have 100% feedback on all cars Sold. Export is OK, as I have sold and shipped cars to Australia, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Mexico, Canada, Dubai, and other countries. Bidders who have Zero or Low Feedback must contact me before placing an offer .. This car is listed in other postings, therefore, this auction is subject to end early if it is Sold Locally.