**All Original* 1932 Ford Sedan Hot Street Rod Flathead T.R.O.G. Rare 32 Project
Price: US $20,499.00 Item location: Clinton, Ohio, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: B Original Hot Rod Project
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: 18-xxxxxx
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Flathead
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford B Original Hot Rod ProjectOriginal 1932 Ford
Up for auction is an Original 1932 Ford Fordor Project....Its about 90% done. Could be almost ready to cruise.
*. **BODY, HOOD, GRILL, FIREWALL, SEATS ECT. .....$13,000CHASSIS, ENGINE, RADIATOR, GAS TANK.......$10,000
- BODY: The best part of the car has to be the body, it is in near perfect condition....it is one of the nicest I have ever owned. There is No patches. All the doors are solid, open and close as they should, and have all the hardware. The original window channels are also included. No Glass. The car has good original wood. The floors are perfect and the subrails are solid and no rust. ....you get the picture! Nice Original firewall and Original grill shell also. The top is not filled and has the original wood bows and the cowl vent still works. The body was painted probably in the late 70's early 80's. Still shows well. Does have small nicks, chips and so forth but it is also 35-40 years old. It looks to be the old black laquer!! Shines up good.
- CHASSIS: The body sits on an Original chassis with unmodified rails. It has a perfect uncut k member. The front and rear crossmember have been slightly modified to give it a lower stance. A Superbell front axel sits up front with 40 Ford chrome juice brakes and split 32 bones. An Original banjo rear end is in the back with 32 bones and a closed driveshaft.Rides on 600x16 rubber with 1935 16" wire spoke rims.
- ENGINE: Rebuilt flathead engine with aluminum offenhauser heads and an offy 3x2 intake. It is running 3 Stromberg 97s with it running on center carb. only. The engine is backed up by a rebuilt 1939 trans. The engine does run, starts up easily and sits and idles. The car will go forward and backwards under its own power, but afraid to go farther without any brakes.
- DETAILS: The car comes with a clean numbers matching Ohio title in my name. The project will Need finished wired, hoses(which are included), finish plumbing and bleading brakes, and misc little parts. All the Hard parts are done. Give me a call. 330 715 3892. PAUL.