1990 90 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package Interceptor AZ Rust Free 1991 91
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Crown Victoria
- SubModel: Police Interceptor
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Police Package
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 158000
- VIN: 2FACP72G0LX147491
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.8L/351ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package
Up for bids is this white on blue 1990 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package. This Vehicle is equipped with the 5.8 L/351ci. V8 with automatic overdrive transmission. It is a rust free Arizona car! This car was used as a patrol unit and was driven by Officers and authorized personnel only! Vehicle odometer shows 158,000 miles, actual mileage is unknown. Engine was replaced/rebuilt in 2002. I have documentation.Car was retired due to age not mileage or condition! The engine purrs, I mean growls like new. This vehicle has a clear title! The car is in good condition, car has been in storage up until recently. It would make a very dependable head turning daily driver, easy police car restoration, or a great car for a small security company. This is a great example of a true law enforcement vehicle. Ready to go back to work or play! Great car, whomever buys it will have no regrets. Gets attention, interest and compliments where ever it goes. Its also one of the most comfortable cars to ride in, drives super smooth, cushy cloth seats make you feel like you are floating in a cloud. No wonder Crown Victoria Police car aficionados lust after it. Must have been a great car for a shift on duty.
VEHICLE EXTERIOR CONDITION
- The exterior condition of this vehicle is great! Vehicle has minor dings and scratches associated with fleet use but otherwise extremely straight. Paint is in poor condition, it is faded. it has a dent on drivers door from it being opened hard onto something please view pictures closely. Again, this is a rust free car!
- The chrome still shines beautifully on this entire car.
- The front and rear bumper are in great condition.
- Grill and headlight areas are in great condition.
- Parking/turn signal lamp lenses are in great condition.
- Taillights are in good condition with Crown Victoria center crests still in place. Some fading on the red.
- Vehicle retains all four original Police "dog dish" hubcaps in good condition. A few small scratches and dings from use.
- Vehicles tires are in poor condition and will need to be replaced immediately to drive it they are dry rotted from car sitting in storage. Correct Tire size is 225/70R15.
- Retains front license plate bracket.
- No tinted Windows.
- Vehicle has AM/FM radio antenna on front passenger fender.
- Vehicle has single chrome spotlights on it works but has been disconnected.
- Vehicle has 3 holes on roof from lightbar and antennas they are all plugged! No leaks!
VEHICLE INTERIOR CONDITION
- The dark blue interior of this Crown Victoria is in great condition,especially for a patrol unit. No rips or tears other than the carpet and headliner!
- This Crown Victoria has the original cloth split bench seats with matching cloth rear seats in great condition. Some fading due to Arizona Sun and needs a light cleaning to be perfect.
- Original factory carpet in poor condition has rips and tears from police boots
- Dashboard is gorgeous has NO CRACKS!
- Door panels are in great condition.
- Dashboard panels in good condition.
- Factory AM/FM/ Cassetee radio works fine.
- A/C buttons fall off the vehicles easy I have noticed. The police department got clever and installed a key ring in the place of the temperature control button and is more convenient than the original button. Vehicle retains all other factory A/C buttons.
- Car has someholes in dash and other places throughout from police equipment.
- Overhead visors are good.
- Vehicle retains its original certified calibration 140 mph police speedometer.
- Headliner is in good condition. but does have some rips and tears.
- C pillars are in poor condition, will need reupholstery to be perfect.
- Steering wheel is in good condition and no chunks missing.
VEHICLE ELECTRICAL CONDITION
- A/C works but does need a recharge. Heater works.
- Vehicle is equipped with power windows, the motors in all the windows work fine. The rear windows go up and down fine but the front ones have issues going up or down. plastic gears are dry rotted and need replaced.
- Horn works
- Power mirrors work fine
- Automatic headlight relay works fine
- Hazard flasher works fine
- Dash clock works fine.
- Power trunk release works fine.
- Power driver seat works great
- Factory cruise control works great
- Switches for interior lights to come on when door opens were removed by police department for Officer safety
- All interior lights work fine and can be turned on with headlight switch, except dome/map light it is not working.
- All headlights, turn signals and other electrical components not all ready mentioned are working properly.
VEHICLE MECHANICAL CONDITION
- This Ford Crown Victoria is equipped with the highly desirable optional Police 5.8L/351ci. V8 engine with 2 barrelcarburetor and automatic overdrive transmission. Vehicle runs excellent, the engine purrs, I mean growls! Engine Compartment is stock and clean. It will need a tune up, oil and lube after sitting in storage so long. Has a slighslight exhaust leak.
- Fuel gauge is not working due to a bad float, the fuel guage marks empty and light stays on. No check engine or warning lights on.
- Transmission shifts smoothly. No issues.
Â·Heavy duty suspension
Â·Heavy duty specific wheels & Hubcaps (deluxe full wheel covers)
Â·Over sized fuel injectors
Â·External Oil Cooler
Â·External transmission cooler
Â·High output Alternator
Â·High performance Engine parts
Â·Extra durable cloth seats
Â·Vinyl rear seat (has matching cloth)
Â·Full size spare ( doesn't have one)
Â·High performance rear end.
Â·High Output V8 engine
Â·Certified speedometer 140mph
Â·Heavy duty Sway bars
Need to know info! Please read!
Just to inform those who may not know, the" P71" model code in the VIN# was not used until 1993! All models before 1993 used "P72" code which stands for "fleet model" All police and taxi's where P72's and shared some heavy duty options! But only the police models had the high output V8's, dual exhaust and certified 140mph speedometer. All police and taxi models shared the P72 code up until 1993. There are police models with 5.0L and optional 5.8L V8's! Thank you and you are welcome.
Terms & Conditions
Please read all terms before bidding!
IMPORTANT! I do NOT finance or ship vehicles!
"I don't ship" does not mean you can't have a transport come pick it up for you. It just means I don't arrange or do the transport, that is the buyers responsibility.
No bidders under the age of 18, per eBay rules. Please do not have any unreasonable expectations that this is a new car. All information described above is based on the condition of the car when the ad was written. Please feel free to contact me via messages if you have any questions or wish to see the car in person and take it to your mechanic of choice for inspection prior to bidding. I only ask that you not wait until the last day of auction, and please follow through with your appointment. Your bid is your agreement to purchase the vehicle, not come look at it then decide. You have 7 days to do that before the end of auction. Please follow the rules if the auction after it is completed, regarding deposit and full payment deadlines. Any one not following through with the auction will be reported to eBay and appropriate feedback will be left. Be advised that this is a USED car, that is over 20 years old and as such, it may/can develop issues or problems at any given moment. It is likely not perfect. I can't guarantee that I described every physical and internal detail defect or flaw. The vehicle is sold AS-IS,WHERE- IS, with no Warranty or Guarantee expressed or implied. This means once you buy it, its yours, no refunds! Any out of state buyers will need to contact their own states DMV office for registration and title transfer information. There is a clear title on this vehicle. You will need to purchase a one trip permit here at the Arizona DMV if you wish to drive it home. I have done my best to describe the vehicle as honestly as possible, I don't know everything about the vehicles condition nor claim to. I did not go over every inch of the car inside and out, but tried to describe the major points. The vehicle is Located in Tucson, Arizona 85712. You may fly into Tucson Commercial airport and I may be able to assist with transportation from Tucson Airport to pick up the vehicle. Just ask! I know of no reason of why you couldn't drive it anywhere, but of course, I cannot make any guarantees. It NEEDS good tires to be driven safely. Shipping if the vehicle if desired is strictly the responsibility of the buyer. I will assist in whatever way I can by being present to observe your chosen transportation load the vehicle. The vehicle can be stored for free for up to two weeks after full payment has been received. A $20 a day storage fee will apply after the two free weeks are up until vehicle us picked up.
You must make contact with me within 24 hours close of auction to confirm your purchase. A non refundable Deposit of $500.00 must be received by me within 24 hours of close of auction via money order sent via overnight express mail with tracking#, or through PayPal. If for some reason this is impossible for you please message me prior to the close of auction and I will be happy to work other arrangements for you. However the deposit must reach me as soon as possible. After that, full payment needs to be received and paid in full within the next 5 business days of close of auction. In other words, full payment balance after deposit is due 5 business days after the auction ends, and must be paid via cash in person, bank cashiers check or bank wire transfer or US Postal money orders. Cash or money orders preferred! Vehicle and title will not be released until cashiers check clears (3-5 business days) due to counterfiet check scams. If you are not able to follow these simple rules of the auction, please do not bid. If you have any questions, ask now! Thank you and good luck, happy bidding!