Ford Coupe Super Deluxe 1946- Flat Head V8 Runs Great Starts Right Up!! Sweet
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Super Deluxe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1946
- Mileage: 74,462
- VIN: 99A1478138
- Color: Green
- Engine size: Flat Head
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1946 Ford Super DeluxeWelcome to ourEbay Store!!
1946 Ford Super Deluxe
VIN No. 99A1478138Mileage: 74,462
This car belonged to an older gentleman, that I acquired in an estate sale. He put a lot of work into this car, along with new parts.
Car was painted years ago. Paint is now starting to show "sanding" scratches.some should buff out!!
Engine appears to have been overhauled at one time (See blue paint on bottom of block)She starts right up, and runs like a top!!
New parts include:
- Gas tank, and line.(we did tighten line to tank wheredrip mark is on tank) Electric Fuel Pump (See Photo), Starter, New Exhaust, Brake Lines, Wire Harness, Water Pumps (Two), Fan Belt, Head Gasket, Car Cover, Voltage Regulator and Coil.With many other parts.
He rebuilt the Master Cylinder, Generator, Fuel Pump, and Carburetor.Brakes were replaced.
This is a 6 Volt car, but has a separate 12 Volt battery for starting.
Air Horn is Installed.
Recently replaced wheel bushings.
Re-chromed front, and rear bumpers.
Car has reproduction chrome on front, but does include original chrome trim as well.
New mounting rubbers between body and recently replaced running boards, see photo.
Replacement Fiberglass Floor Board Panel in lower cowl. Looks like it is aftermarket Fordreplacmentpart.(See Photos)
Please Note:Front passenger side of car is missing trim, we do NOT have it!
Also, Antenna is BROKEN. (See Photo)
Don't miss this opportunity to own this beautiful classic car! What a great piece of Ford's history!
Thank you for looking!Please contact us with any other questions, or concerns.
(1) If you are new to eBay or have a less than five (5) feedback score you MUST CONTACT us prior to bidding or your bid will be cancelled!
724 712 3337
Please contact us via the eBay message service with anyquestions or concerns.
(2) This car is being sold AS IS, WHERE IS! Any prospective buyer is welcome to have the car inspected at our facility by an independent third company.
A $500NON-REFUNDABLEdeposit is due within 24 hours of auction close!
High bidder must contact us either via e-mail, phone, or deposit
within 24 hours or car will be given to second chance buyer!
All items must be paid for in full within3 business days,
cash or wire transfer, (wire transfer fee is $22)
unless we are notified to arrangedifferent payment methods!
All car purchases can be stored at our facility for up to 7 days free of charge!
After that a $20/day storage fee will be applied!
Title transfer fee IS NOT included in the purchase price.
Please note PA Residence must pay a 6% sales tax.