1969 Mach 1 Mustang Ford 351w 4.18cu 5 Speed Tremec TKO 600 New Drive Train
Price: US $46,000.00 Item location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach1
- Type: Fastback/sportroof
- Trim: Mach 1
- Engine size:418 cubic inch/ 351 Windsor
- Number of cylinders:8
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1If you are looking at this listing, you probably have a passion for cars. I think the 1969 Mustang is one of the best looking cars in the world. Add to it a new ~400HP engine and a new modern 5-speed tremec transmission and it just gets better :) Here is a chance for you to own one of these beauties!
Highlights: NEW351w Engine board to 4.18 cu. (5K miles), NEW Tremec TKO 600 5-Speed trans (2K miles), NEW 3.89 trac-lok posi rear diff (2K miles), NEWMid-length Ceramic Coated Headers. NEW 5-leaf springs.Original engine and transmission also included! I have the Marti report. Just ask for it and I can send it to you.
PLEASE - Come and see/drive the car if you are close. It's an amazing car. I live in Boston, MA (the car has always been stored in a climate controlled garage). 617 610 4299.
I have been installing upgrades to it since the day I got it. None of my changes were due to necessity, I just wanted to improve my car (working on it was my hobby). Currently, it's a great driver without any issues. You can drive it hard or cruise with it for as long as you want.
The cars drive-train is completely new (from engine to trans to diff to rear suspension). Body is all original metal including rust free frames and floors etc. The car was re-painted back in the mid 1990s. It does have your typical small scratches and minor cracks but nothing major (please look at all pics). The interior is all original and looks in good condition for its age. The door panels are in fair condition. However, changing them is cheap and easy. Currently, the car has 68K miles on its odometer. The engine has 5K miles on it and the new 5-speed TKO600 trans and diff only has 2K miles on it.I do not have documentation on whether they are all original miles but that's what the previous owner told me and I believed him.
The car comes with its original 351w engine, original FMX transmission, its original set of wheels, and original steering wheel (please look at pics). The previous owner had told me that the engine and trans were in running condition when pulled.
Specifically here are some key upgrades and features:
- It has a new 351w engine that is board to 4.18 cu. with an internally balanced crankshaft and high strength piston&rods. At this point the engine only has around 5K miles on it.
- ~420hp & ~420 torque
- The original engine (also a 351w) and transmission (FMX) is in my storage in case the new owner wanted to restore it to original.
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Retrofit Camshafts 35-425-8 set (
- COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifters 8931-16
- COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods 7963-16
- COMP Cams Melonized Distributor Gears 435M
- Hedman Street Headers 88656, Mid-length, Steel, Silver Ceramic Coated & Delta 40
- It currently has a 600CFM Holley Carburetor but I also have a 750CFM double pumper carb.
- New Tremec TKO 600 5-speed transmission with hydraulic clutch (2K miles only)
- New 3.89 Trac-lok Clutch Posi rear differential (2K miles only)
- New 5-leaf springs (Leaf Springs 5 Leaf Standard Eye Grab-A-Trak)
- New aluminium radiator
- New distributor (PerTronix Flame-Thrower Plug and Play Billet Distributors with Ignitor IIÂ® Module D131710)
- New high-torque starter (Powermaster Mastertorque Starter 9603)
- Hydraulic steering
- Traction bars (Scott Drake Under Ride Traction Bars TM-1069-P)
- 1967 style steering wheel (I also have the original steering wheel)
- New tires and rims (the ones in the pictures. However, I also have the rims it came with)
- Factory manual drum breaks which were rebuilt about 5K miles ago
- The car has a folder of pictures of the car being painted, engine builders paperwork, and receipts.
I tried to add as many pictures as ebay allows. Please let me know if you would like to get any specific pictures.
I'm not asking $60.000 like most people but I won't give it away. Car is sold as is and shown. Title is clear and under my name. Deposit of $ 1000.00 due at end of auction full payment and pickup due within 7 days of end of auction. Payment must clear bank before pickup. Deposit is non refundable. Please check with your shipper to make sure they will pickup the extra engine and trans with car before purchasing the car. I am happy to help out as much as possible with shipping. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and fees from my address. I reserve the right to take down this listing at anytime.If you have any questions just send me a message or give me a call (617 610 4299).