1970 mustang Mach 1 351 4v Cleveland
Price: - Item location: Winchester, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach 1
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: Dark Ivy Green Metallic
- Engine size: 351c 4v
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Medium Ginger
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang1970 Mustang Mach 1 351-4V Cleveland
Freshly painted its original color (never been anything else) Dark Ivy Green Metallic with Medium Ginger interior. Only 566 with this paint/trim codes. I have the Marti Report (see photo) and a new door tag from Ford.
This car sat in the original owners house for over 28 years - the second owner tore it down to rebuild and it sat for many more. I recently picked it up from him in PA and have done the following:
- Rebuilt 351 Cleveland that has just been laid in the engine compartment and we are starting to build it up. Painted the correct color. Original auto trans (FMX) is out of car and needs to be installed.
- Car just completed paint - some touch up and last buff and wax would be needed - planned on doing so after the build was complete.
- Under the car is clean - the only rust is the pass side foot-board is rusted but not under the car. I have purchased a replacement panel that goes with the car if we don't repair it before it is sold.
- New bumpers (set) in box
- New Tail Light Bezels (in box)
- Brakes: have been replaced all around - front disk setup. (New hoses, drum, pads & rotors, calipers, linkage and seals) over $1000.00 just in brakes!
- New gas tank and fuel lines just installed
- Chrome on this car is in great shape with exception of the bumpers (have new set) and hockey shape trim in the quarters - I have a new set!
- This car comes with the Mach 1 rocker side trim and rear honey comb panel and it has been correct color painted - in like new condition!
- It also comes with the correctly color painted scoop (not shaker) and trunk wing/spoiler
- New exterior door handles
- I have the original interior that goes with the car - Ginger color seats (front needs reupholstered)
- Needs new carpet
- Comes with Console!
- Original dash pad that is in beautiful condition!
- Comes with fold down seat!
As I said - this is in our shop in Winchester VA and the build will continue but putting it out there if there may be interest. Interested parties who have a real love for Mach 1's - this is a good one that once done should bring high $30's plus on the market.
The last picture (Disclaimer: not actual car) is what this car will look like completed!