Autographed!!! 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee Dukes of Hazzard
Price: US $100,000.00 Item location: Fleetwood, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 15,000
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 426 Hemi
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: 727 Automatic Transmission
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Dodge Charger1969 Dodge Charger727 Automatic TransmissionDana 60 rearend, muncie positive gear 355
1968 Dodge Charger converted to a 1969 Charger I built this car, finished it around 9 months ago.
- new drivers quarter panel
- 2 orgininal doors sand blasted to metal, had a couple small dings in them(almost perfect doors)--Drove 10hours just to the 2 doors for it
- car has a 2007 426 Hemi Engine with low miles, approx 15,000, and is a BEAST!
- CAR IS NOT AN ORIGINAL HEMI CAR
- new bumpers
- used the best PPG Paint and clear, spent over $8,000 just on paint and clear sealer, primer
- all underneath car is tough coated, 3 coats
- shines very nice
- just put new redone vintage wheels on it
- new headliner, sound definer all throughout inside car
- dash, door panels, seat italiantan leather
- i built roll ar
- headlight motors not hooked up
- pictures show high and low back seats
- car has low back seats with headrest in it now
- car has the best 3M decals on it from our man CRAZY C's Graphics
This car was built right and is as nice a General Lee as you will find.
- car has a new gas tank, fuel lines, brake lines
- car has disc brakes on front shoes on rear
- car has dual exhaust with flow masters
- even the trunk has sound definer throughout with Italianleather flooring throughout
- Richard Petty
- John Schneider "Bo Duke"
- Tom Wopat "Luke Duke"
- Catherine Bach "Daisy Duke"
- Don Pedro "Sherrif Little"
- Rick Hurst "Cletus
- Sonny Shroyer "Enos"
- Ben Jones "Cooter"
- Dorothy Best "Rosco's wife"- she signed it in loving Memory of James Best
- Wayne Wooten
I have put approximately 3,000 miles onthe carsince I built it.
Can text my cell and I will call you back. 336-877-6465
Serious buyers only!!
Again,the carwas NOT an originalHemicar, fender tag was missing offthe carwhen I bought it.