1972 Dodge 340 Dart Demon
Price: US $32,000.00 Item location: Cheshire, Connecticut, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dart
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 89,950
- VIN: LM29H2B1599697
- Color: Hemi Orange
- Engine size: 340
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Dodge Dart
- Body: rust free Professionally prepped and painted with factory high impact color EV2. New bumpers,gas tank, sending unit, brake lines,tranny lines, original master cylinder rebuilt by (Ram Man), Grill restored, tail lights restored,Original 4 piston brakes restored,Complete new front end,1 1/4 sway bar have original, professional front end alignment, power steering box rebuilt to firm feel by( Steer & Gear ),all bulbs replaced and wiring re taped to look original, new PPG repop windshield,body emblems,door handles, all stainless polished all stickers by ( Phoenix Graphics),72 Factory 340 manifolds with complete (Accurate exhaust),New side mirrors with glass.
- Interior: Upper door metal correctly painted.New seat covers, headliner, door panels,package tray, rug, restored dash by ( Instrument Specialties), door handles, mirror new heater core and rebuilt box.
- Transmission: Rebuilt 904 with mild shift kit covertor is TCI Breakaway.
- Rear end: Rebuilt 489 case with 3:55 sure grip,all new bearings and brakes.Rear leafs 68 BB original.
- Engine: 1972 340 non matching standard bore, forged crank, forged rods, J heads with machine work to 2:02 valves, Mopar 340 aluminum dual plane intake,new rings,all bearigs full grove, water pump,HV oil pump, mild Mopar cam shaft, timing chain, 273 adjustable rockers, Smith Brothers push rods, rebuilt power steering pump,all hoses and belts Mopar repro to look original,dry cell correct battery, air cleaner is 71 unsilenced, have original setup if buyer wants it.
- Car drives great no issues at all, no oil leaks, 1000 miles on restoration, selling to move on to next project i have all document pics and receipts on restoration, have Montana title from 1998. Car was built to drive but it is also a show car Trophy winner all day long.
- Will not except any bidders under 10 feed back and i will not end auction early. Any questions send through ebay please. Buyers responsibility for shipping, Car can be shown before end of action to actual bidders. Will need 500.00 deposit within 24hrs of winning bid for good faith and pick up car within 7 days of actions end.