1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Rally Sport 350 Restomod NO RESERVE! 1967 1968 SS Z28 302
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS Z/28 350 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! SS 396 454
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS Z/28 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! SS 396 454
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N527826
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Brakes, Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM Radio with Aux
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z/28 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! SS 396 454Year Make Model Trim 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS Z/28 Restomod Coupe
- Year 1969
- Make & Model Chevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelRS Z/28 Restomod
- Body TypeCoupe
- Engine350 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionMuncie 4-Speed Manual
- Rear Axle12 Bolt Posi Rear
- Exterior ColorElectron Blue w/ White Stripes
- Interior ColorBlack Vinyl
- VIN 124379N527826
(732) 277-9021 MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
WATCH OUR VIDEOS BELOW
SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY
THIS IS A REAL AUCTION. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, WE REQUIRE THAT YOU CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING.
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
SEE OUR TEST-DRIVE VIDEO BELOW!
Worried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a car like this, you can drive it, enjoy it, and actually make money over time as these cars appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find that in great shape like this one, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
Ever dreamed of owning a cool classic muscle car that you could enjoy driving everyday? Well you're in luck becauseNo Reserve Classicsis listing this beautiful and highly optioned 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z/28 Restomodfor a NO-RESERVE auction that does just that! This is the perfect choice for that individual who wants a highly-collectible classic car to bring to car shows with the family and be proud to own. There is a lot of information to be read about on this car so bear with us as we try to cover everything this car has in a short listing. From it's high performance yet street friendly Chevy 350 to the Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission all the way to the custom wheels and Electron Blue paint, you bet this car goes fast and looks great doing so. Keep reading below to find out what sets this car apart from most you will see on the market!
Don't forget to watch our walk-around and test-drive videos below!
ORIGINAL 124 V8 CAR
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
TEST DRIVE VIDEO
Test Drive Video[isdntekvideo]
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Engine compartment was just completely detailed and cleaned with MANY new parts and accessories
- All the engine compartment wiring was loomed in order to keep everything nice and neat and protected from heat and debris.
- The powerhouse of this Camaro is a 350 Small Block Chevy that was just completely tuned up and overall is a very strong and smooth running engine.
- Engine runs with a Holley 4780 800 CFM Double Pump Mechanical Secondary Carburetor that was just freshly tuned. It starts up and runs excellent!
- Car is backed by a Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission that cruises super nice down the highway and shifts through all gears properly.
- Brand New High Performance Optima Red Top Battery that was encased in a beautiful ball-milled polished billet aluminum battery tray
- Brand New Chevrolet Proform Chrome Valve Covers, Air Cleaner, and Custom Element Breathers
- Even the underside of the hood was painted to match the body color to make all of this new chrome pop!
- High Performance Aluminum Intake Manifold
- High Performance Aluminum Cylinder Heads that provides excellent torque and horsepower and even adds fuel mileage to the car due to the reduced weight when compared to similar Cast Iron Heads
- Fully Chromed Out Power Front Disc Brake System with the Delco-Moraine Stamped Brake Booster!
- Ceramic Coated Exhaust Headers were installed on this 350 which allows this engine to breath much better than cast iron exhaust manifolds which hold in heat and don't flow as well. Improves horsepower/torque significantly!
- Just about all of the accessories on the front of the engine were done in chrome!
- Brand New Chrome Alternator
- Chrome Alternator Brackets
- Undercover Innovations Beautifully Polished Radiator Filler Panel
- Chrome Water Pump Pulley
- Billet Crankshaft Pulley
- Billet Alternator Fan and Chrome Pulley
- Brand New Chrome Fender Braces
- Brand New Hood Adjusters
- Brand New Hood to Cowl Seal
- Brand New Correct Ribbed Heater Core Hoses
- Brand New Chrome Hood Latch
- Brand New GM Stamped Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses
- Full MSD 6AL Ignition System for Modern Spark Reliability and Easy Startup
- MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
- MSD Blaster SS Ignition Coil
- Taylor High Performance Red Spark Plug Wires
- New Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses and Heater Core Hoses
- A Power Steering System was installed on this car and is very tight and makes this car super easy to drive unlike many cars that still have manual steering systems
- High Performance Multi-Core Radiator with Dual Electric Fans that keep this engine running cool on those hot days!
- Electric Fans are Thermostatically Controlled with a Brand New Flex-a-Lite Fan Controller that also features a manual override.
- Radiator Core Support was nicely repainted semi-gloss black just like original
- The inner fenders were done in a beautiful gloss black to always make this engine bay pop at car shows!
- Rally Sport Front Hideaway Headlight System was assembled with aDetroit Speed FullElectricHidden Headlight System that works phenomenally!
- For the 1968 and 1969 year models, GM created a vacuum-assisted hidden headlight door system to their line of RS Camaro's contrary to the 1967 model where they were electrically-operated. This system utilized the vacuum that the engine produced from the intake stroke of each cylinder to open and close the headlight doors. A great idea in theory, the system had a plethora of components that were constantly failing. This consisted of dry-rotted vacuum hoses, faulty relay switch, and even a poor-running engine could cause the system to not operate correctly. If the engine was not properly tuned up, it could create poor vacuum and therefore the headlight doors may open very slowly or not even open at all! Over the years, many people would disconnect the entire system and operate them by hand. This just isn't practical...who wants to pull over on the side of the road and open their headlight doors so you can see?
- In today's day and age, Detroit Speed Inc. introduced the idea of a full electronic conversion kit which eliminated all the factory vacuum-operated components. This kit uses an electric motor on each of the headlight housings to open and close the doors which takes the clutter out of the engine compartment and now has very little room for failure. They operate much more consistently and overall is just a much more improved system than what the factory used. It's becoming a very popular and desirable feature across restorations and custom builds of first-gen Camaro's.
- Most restored cars we have come across are manually operated but who wants to get out of their car to open their headlight doors by hand? This is why this restoration sets itself apart from many other cars.
- A lot of time and effort was taken to properly assemble this car to just about the same way the factory would have. Things like this are commonly skipped out on.
- Braided Stainless Steel Power Steering Hoses with High Pressure -6AN & -10AN Anodized Fittings
- Brand New Remote Reservoir Power Steering System allows easy access to Power Steering Fluid without getting close to the hot engine!
- Transmission Coolant Lines were replaced with a brand new direct-fit pre-bent set.
- These typically corrode and leak transmission fluid which can lead to the transmission overheating. Most of the time you will see a rubber hose used to repair the damaged line. However, this is not a permanent fix due to the fact that a simple rubber hose is not meant to withstand the flow of high-pressure transmission fluid. Again, this is another example of how important attention to detail is.
- Brand New Modern Wolo Horns were installed so other drivers can hear you!
- Brand New Chrome Water Neck
- Fully detailed exterior (multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, polish, and wax) that brings out the shine on this beautiful car!
- Beautiful Electron Blue Paint with white stripes painted beneath the clear. Such a beautiful color combination for a '69 Camaro!
- A lot of the trim/chrome around the car was replaced and just all hand-polished to shine like a mirror!
- Full RS Z/28 Trim around the car including the correct RS Tail Lights & Reverse Lights as well as the correct Hideaway Headlight System that is, as previously mentioned, fully functioning due to the Detroit Speed Electric Headlight Kit!
- Front grille surround was painted same color as the car which is uncommon but correct! When replaced, many people leave the grille in primer black which quickly gets dirty and tends to fade. This was car is not the case!!
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings
- Brand New Z/28 Front Grille Emblem
- Brand New 18" U.S. Mags Custom Chrome Multi-Spoke Rambler Wheels and Ultra High Performance Tires that look stunning and gives this car that perfect muscle car stance that everyone loves.
- Wheels and Tires were fully balanced using adhesive wheel weightson a high speed Roadforce Balancer
- Brand New Valve Stems and Chrome Caps were installed during the mounting and balancing procedure and consistently hold air
- BRAND NEW Lug Nuts were also installed
- Even the underside of the hood was painted the same color as the exterior in basecoat/clearcoat which is typically left in EDP/Primer Black and oxidizes over time.
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- Brand New RS Reverse Light Lenses & Gaskets
- Brand New Polished Wheel Well Opening Moldings & Screws
- Front Power Disc Brake Kit with drilled & slotted rotors and custom painted blue calipers that stops this car on a dime!
- Polished Front and Rear Windshield Moldings
- Front and Rear Chrome Bumpers with the Deluxe Rear Bumper Guard Package
- Brand New Polished Drip Rail Moldings
- Brand New Z/28 Front Fender Emblems
- Brand New OER Replacement Chrome Reverse Light Housings
- Brand New Factory-Style Wiper Arms and Blades
- DOT Approved Front Windshield with Tinted Visor for those bright sunny days
- Brand New Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Brand New Chrome Quarter Window Seals
- Brand New Window Felts (typically dry-rotted in most cars this age)
- Lots of new, nice, and fresh weatherstripping around the exterior of the car such as door weatherstrip, hood to cowl seal, roof rail weatherstrip and channels, quarter window weatherstrip, hood adjusters, etc.
- Brand New Z/28 Tail Panel Emblem
- Even the chrome sidemarker bezels were replaced and shine like a mirror!
- Beautiful New Quarter Panel Shark Fin Louver Trim pieces
- This was the first and only year that Camaro's came with this slick design on the quarter panels. It wasn't until the 5th Generation Camaro that a slightly altered design was used again making the '69 Camaro so unique from any other year.
- Beautiful Black Vinyl Standard Bucket Seat Interior that looks stunning and is super comfortable. The nostalgia hits you the moment you sit in the driver seat!
- The Front Bucket Seats with Headrests are a pleasure to sit in and comfortable for long distance driving.
- Brand New Door Panels that are complete with all correct trim and even the Camaro Emblem (commonly missing)
- Beautifully Professionally Refinished Headliner, Sun Visors, and Sail Panels that also look amazing!
- Fully working Dome Light that turns on and off as you open/close the doors!
- Brand New Black Vinyl Dash Pad with all new A-Pillar Moldings and Headliner Moldings
- Brand New Passenger Side Armrest Base
- Beautifully Redone Carpeting that retains the factory 80/20 Loop 2-Piece style!
- Brand New RetroSound AM/FM Radio with Aux Input for your smartphone devices (iPhone/Android) and iPod/MP3 players! This radio at a glance has a factory Delco radio look to it but upon closer inspection, you will find this LED backlit radio was built to fit a factory '69 Camaro dash without any hacking or modifying like almost all cars we have seen come with. This radio and sound system works wonderfully and sounds amazing especially as you're cruising down the road.
- All pedals (accelerator, brake, clutch, and parking brake) have correct rubber pads
- Brand New Body By Fisher Polished Aluminum Carpet Sill Plates
- Brand New Rear View Mirror
- Black Factory Style Sun Visors still in place with OEM Black Bowed Bedford Grain Headliner
- Original Factory-Style Black 80/20 2-Piece Loop Carpeting is in very clean condition!
- Dash Gauge Lights working great!
- Factory-Style Sport Steering with a Brand New Center Bowtie Emblem
- Brand New Speedometer Cable
- Brand New Z/28 Correct 8k Tachometer with the 6k Redline!
- Brand New Dash Gauge Lenses & Bezels
- Custom Embroidered Camaro Black Floor Mats keeps the nice loop carpeting clean and free of rips!
- Highly Sought-After Center Console with the iconic 4-Speed Hurst Shifter
- Factory Style Center Console Rally Gauges with a brand new console gauge cover and lenses!
- Brand New Console Temperature Gauge
- Brand New 4-Speed Shifter Knob
- Brand New Cherrywood Console Shifter Bezel
- Undercarriage has just been cleaned, de-greased, and detailed giving a fresh clean look!
- Multi-Leaf spring rear suspension that is firm yet comfortable on the road
- Rear air shocks dampens dampens today's bumpy roads very well!
- 12 Bolt Posi Rear End Package - arguably the strongest rear end GM ever produced!
- As previously mentioned, this car has a Power Front Disc Brake System that was installed with all new components that stops wonderfully!
- Milodon High Performance Oil Pan
- Brand New Fuel Tank Mounting Straps
- High Performance Ceramic-Coated Headers that lead into a Flowmaster Dual Exhaust System that gives this engine that raw classic V8 rumble that everyone loves!
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Trunk was completely sanded down, degreased, and repainted with the factory-style spatter paint. See photos below!
TakeawayTo briefly sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro is the quintessential classic muscle car that you've been looking for. Whether you have a collection that you want to add this car to or take it down the shore with family/friends, this car is the perfect candidate. Not to mention you can't ask for anything better than an old-school muscle car with the gulping sound of American Chevy V8!
We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car any justice. Although it is a beautiful car, please understand that this is a 50 year old car that was never fully restored from head to toe and does have imperfections. Also, we cannot verify this car to be a factory-born true RS-Z/28, RS, or Z/28 as we do not have any of the original paperwork such as a build sheet, protect-o-plate, etc. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the line as you begin to drive it more often. However, we would still be very proud to own and drive this car every day and know for sure you would be too.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer.Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only.
All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2018 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved