1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Restomod FOR SALE NO RESERVE! RS SS 302 327 350 1967 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28 Restomod
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28 Muncie 4-Speed MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N535734
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 400 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM/Bluetooth/Aux Radio
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Muncie 4-Speed MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!Year Make Model Trim 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 400 Restomod Coupe
- Make & ModelChevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelZ/28 400 Restomod
- Body TypeCoupe
- Engine400ci Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionMuncie 4-Speed
- Rear Axle10 Bolt Rear
- Exterior ColorHugger Orange w/ Black Stripes
- Interior ColorStandard Black Vinyl
Give Us a Call
(800) 562-7815MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
LEARN ALL ABOUT THIS CAMARO!WATCH OUR VIDEO BELOW:
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
OverviewWorried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a classic car, you can drive it, enjoy it, and potentially make money over time as these cars tend to appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find in decent shape, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this beautiful Hugger Orange 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod. Cars of this caliber and age have their share of imperfections. We've put our finishing touches onto this amazing car and it looks even more beautiful than when it first drove off the showroom floor. This ORIGINAL 124 Camaro will for sure be a blast to drive whenever and wherever you'd like to. Turn heads when you're cruising down main street, and take off with the power this Camaro is packing! And the best part of it all is that you'll be extremely comfortable in this well-kept interior.
This car is equipped with a High Performance 400ci Small Block Chevy Engine, Power Steering, Drum Brakes that will stop on a dime, a MINT and Super Comfortable Standard Black Vinyl Interior, and a beautiful stance with Rally Wheels with White-Letter Tires! There is a lot more about this car to be said and we’ve only just scratched the surface on what this car has to offer. Keep reading to find out more about this beautiful Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 Tribute!
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Chevy's 400ci Small Block Engine
- This motor allows the car to effortlessly cruise along the highway or boogie whenever it needs to!
- Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Be in control. Choose the gear you want in any situation you'd like, and feel how crisp and satisfying it is to move the gear shifter and see how the car reacts. Especially when we live in a time of automatic transmissions, keep the manuals alive!
- Stamped 3925660, this is an era correct Muncie 4-Speed Transmission for a 1969 Camaro
- Power Steering helps turn this car with ease
- No more struggling trying to turn this car slowly or even parallel parking. It can be quite a pain shuffling the steering wheel back and forth, but with power steering that issue is no more.
- Equipped with Original Drum Brakes
- Drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and spirited driving days.
- High Performance Full Length Exhaust Headers
- Rare Factory Original Air Conditioned Car
- Multi-Core Radiator keeps the engine running cool on those hot sunny days.
- Paint is Color Matched Under the Hood
- Hugger Orange Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint with the Original Z/28 Rally Black Stripes!
- Factory Style painted Matte Gray and Color Matched Grill for great show finish with factory appearance
- This car is equipped with factory styled Rally Wheels with White-Letter Tires
- Beauty rings and center caps are in great condition with a nice chrome show finish
- Period Correct Z/28 Badges that are laid all around the car
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back
- Keeps any sort of weathering out from the inside of the car to protect its pristine condition
- Amazing Body Fitment throughout the whole car
- Door can be easily opened or closed with no rubbing issues or struggle
- All Glass is in Excellent Shape so you can see anything while driving crystal clear
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings and Wheel Well Moldings
- Chrome Bumper Guards
- Chrome Door Edge Protectors
- 2" Factory Style Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Tips
- Dual Chrome Mirrors
- Power Antenna
- Stay connected while driving and listen to the radio whenever you wish!
- Beautiful and Mint Standard Black Interior that still has the Like-New Factory Appeal!
- Looks as if the car just came from the showroom floor yesterday!
- Seats have been Professionally Refurbished
- Seats of this time period normally show their age through the wear and tear they've seen. But these seats still have a great amount of padding, properly kept stitching, and are perfect to sit in and be comfortable with!
- Front Black Vinyl Seats, Rear Seats, AND Door Panels all in Like New Condition
- Windows roll up and down with ease
- Factory-Style Z28 Steering Wheel
- White Muncie 4-Speed Shift Knob mated on top of a Hurst Shifter
- Factory-Style Radio that you can listen to while cruising the interstate
- The trunk is equipped with spare tire and jacking accessories
- Original factory air conditioned car with factory AC vents in place so you may add your updated AC system with ease and not have those unsightly aftermarket dash vents that attach to the bottom of the dash. Add air conditioning while still retaining your factory original interior
- Retrosound radio that retains the factory appeal while maintaining modern amenities like Aux iPod/iPhone and a 200 watt max power built in amplifier, all on an easy to read digital display
- Clear sound quality from your updated 6.5" rear deck speakers
- Factory Styled trunk with the correct GM splatter paint and correct jack accessories and spare tire
- Custom Dual Exhaust System that allows you to hear how that 400 Small Block sounds wherever and whenever!
- Full Length Performance Headers mated to a full dual exhaust that gives that great American Muscle Car rumble
- Era Correct Muncie 4-Speed Transmission that came along with a 1969 Camaro
- Adjustable Rear Air Shocks
- Helps keep the car maintain the perfect ride height for either that low look and still keep the ride comfortable
- GM's 10 Bolt Rear that has been completely sanded down and refurbished in the correct GM Satin Black paint code with a black and silver show finish differential cover
- Very clean and solid underbody that has been completely sanded down and painted to the factory correct colors for that perfect show quality finish
- Brake Drums on all 4 Corners that allows this car to stop on a dime!
- As mentioned before, drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and the spirited driving days.
- Working Parking Brakes
- Mono Leaf Springs
- Multi-Leaf Springs were a lot more stiffer when driving, and when compared to Mono Leaf Springs, this car will easily glide over any bumps in the road.
- Brand new gas tank and gas tank accessories
- Gas tank has the factory polished finish
Overall, this 1969 Camaro Z/28 Tribute Car can be presented as such a stunning car at first glance. A car of this caliber is extremely hard to find, but we at No Reserve Classics put our finishing touches on this car with a full detail to make this car shine even more, a few goodies on the inside and out, and a bunch more great additions, you'll be amazed on how far we'll go in order to bring a perfect Camaro to your driveway! It's our goal to give show-stopping looks combined with comfortability and performance in every car that leaves our own showroom.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't totally nut and bolt frame-off restored. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classics that you will be very proud to own and very happy to drive in!
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright © 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved