KILLER ORIGINAL PAINT PATINA, 327 v8, ORIGINAL INTERIOR, AWESOME DRIVER!
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: C-10 Fleetside
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Fleetside
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet Other Pickups Fleetside
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1964 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside$13,900
KILLER ORIGINAL PAINT PATINA, 327 v8, ORIGINAL INTERIOR, AWESOME DRIVER! This is one of the best driving trucks Ive ever had. This is the original paint inside and out. Take a look at the 45+ pictures and Video below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight body lines. Original paint scuffed and gloss clear gives a really cool style to this classic. Some rust on the body including the front sides of the hood, bottom corners of the doors, and a few misc places in inner fender well and floor pan. (See video for exact spots)
- Interior: Original interior, clean and uncut dash. Original seat has no rips or tears. Seat belts for 3 folks. Floor mat is in great condition, too.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in good shape, windows roll up and down easily. Windshield rubber appears to be new.
- Trunk: Brand new oak wood bed is gorgeous. Clear is pealing in a few spots but goes with the patina look.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails. Original floor pans are clean and mostly rust free from underneath, a few tiny rust spots.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels have been widened to 10 inches and have new tires and original style hubcaps
You cannot go wrong with a sweet classic truck like this. C-10s are on the rise and this Fleetside cant be beat! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Impala 327 V8 starts easily and runs very strong. This truck gets up and goes. Original 3-speed on column shifts flawlessly. Truck steers easily with power steering and runs perfectly straight down the road.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and gauges work properly. Heater fan blows strong and defrost works as well. Windshield wipers work properly.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop perfectly.
- Power Options: Power steering a touch sluggish at low rps, steers great while driving.
| Mileage: 66970 |
Interior Color: Fawn
Exterior Color: Fawn
| Engine: 327 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.