1986 Buick Grand National Very Clean Coupe 3.8L Turbo V6 Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Grand National
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: --
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 91463
- VIN: 1G4GK4777GP447280
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.8L V6 F OHV
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: --
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Buick Grand National --
As a charity auction, I am selling my 1986 Buick Grand National and donating 100% of the proceeds to a friend in hospicecourageously battling terminal cancer. All of the proceedswill go directly to the family to cover lost income, support their four kids, and help pay medical bills. Specifics of the car are listed below.
1986 Buick Grand National
- 93k original miles
- No accidents
- The car starts easy, runs great, and has no problems
- Fresh paint within the past several years and was done before I bought the car
- I have owned the car since Jan 2017 and have driven it less than 1,000 miles.
- Needs a booster or replacement of the Powermaster. The brakes work, but sometimes they have power assist, and sometimes they do not. So goes the life of one living with a Powermaster. It has a new accumulator.
- The interior is very clean.
- The has a replacement stereobut needs a new, or OEM replacement one.
- A/C needs to be charged
- Would be a very good car for car shows. It gets lots of attention
- The engine is stock with the exception of a cold air kit
- Air/fuel and boost AEM gauges are in a pillar pod
- Ask all of the questions you want. Time is of the essence for the family and I am actively marketing it outside of ebay also.
-I have an enclosed trailer and will deliver the car for free to a winning bidder within 250 miles. Otherwise, the buyer is responsible for pickup.