1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T Same as Grand National
Price: US $15,900.00 Item location: Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
- Make: Buick
- Model: Regal
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Limited Turbo T
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 87,200
- VIN: 1G4GM1179HP411268
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.8L SFI Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo TClean and rare 1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T with 87k original miles.Factory Grey with Grey Leather interior.Extra padded vinyl roof, Factory G80 Posi rear, remote trunk release, PDL, PW, PS.Comes with all the original paperwork. Not a spec of rot or rust on the body. Tons of new parts and recent work over the years.Most modifications done for drivability.Just installed a new 1pc rear filler and all new AC Delco AC components and converted to R134a. Blows cold!I have a laundry list of work done and tons of pictures, just ask!
The last few images represent the work done in the last week consisting of the new rear filler and new AC components.
Small highlight of work done:
- All brake, fuel, trans and turbo oil feed lines were replaced with factory pre bent style units from Inline Tube.
- New correct Turbo baffled fuel tank and sending unit
- Walbro 340 fuel pump, in tank filter and inline filter
- Caspers Hot Wire Fuel Pump Kit
- Added a scanmaster 2.1
- New Alradco Alluminum radiator
- LT1 MAF and Maf Translator 2
- 8" Cold Air Filter and chrome intake pipe
- RJC Boost Controller
- Rear Main Seal Replaced
- New 100lb valve springs installed
- Timing chain replaced
- Roller cam button replaced
- 36lb Injectors installed
- New Crank Sensors
- New Spark plugs (CR43ts)
- Turbo Tweaks 5.7 Chip to match the injectors.
- Full Vacuum Brake Conversion