RARE COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC 1989 BMW 325IS! 99.9% RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA E30!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: E30
- Engine size:2.5 liter inline six cylinder
- Number of cylinders:6
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Interior color: BLACK
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-Series E30
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this splendid classic 1989 BMW 325is sport sedan!
Finished in "Schwarz" black over black leather hides, this ALWAYS CALIFORNIA specimen has been driven an average of about 7,000 miles per year since new. This early California license plate E30 features a great running 168 horsepower 2,5 liter "baby six" inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with ABS anti-lock, electric sunroof and windows, cruise control, factory "is-spec" front and rear spoilers, .factory Recaro-sourced manual leather sport seats, M-sport steering wheel, 14" mesh alloy wheels with excellent rubber, factory am/fm/cassette stereo, cruise control, trunk-mounted tool kit, fog lamps and more! This 29 year-old "poor-man's M3" is being offered here with clean and clear California title, current registration and just passed stringent California smog testing.
Offered here on ebay with a LOW RESERVE.....this is a fabulous find........for about the price of the sales tax alone on a new quickly-depreciating M3!
PLEASE NOTE: As shown in the teaser photos here, I ALSO have a RARE 1998 E36 M3 4 door, 5 speed sedan with Mechtech turbo and a ONE-OWNER 1979 BMW 320i with 94,00 miles! Package deal on two or more!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1989 BMW is in good, what appears to mostly all original99.9% rust-freecondition overall. The paint has a deep lustrous overall gleam to the finish withit's fair share ofexpected rock nicks, small scrapes/scratches and a couple of touched up areas as well as faded roundel badges, one missing wheel logo and other cosmetic blemishes one would expect of a twenty nine year-old vehicle. While NOT concourse show-ready, this "driver-quality E30 has a beautiful classic look with great stance and that BMW presence!
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker 325is is in good to very good quite original condition overall with cold air conditioning and most all other lights, gauges and controls working as they should. Positive highlights include working odometer, near flawless crack-free dash, original carpets, door panels and headliner, working original stereo and still comfortable factory sport seats.Imperfections inside the car include dim OBC light, a couple white spot/stains on the carpet, two refinished driver seat side panels in vinyl, wear and cracking on the seat upholstery, one small tear on the rear seat bottom and some general expected wear
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1989 BMW starts easily with superb running engine that willingly revs to the red-line in all gears, excellent shifting transmission, solid and secure braking, buttery smooth steering and splendid tossable and balanced 2850 pound handling. Suspension-wise this is basically asix cylinder E30 M3 sans the fender flares! With its open and airy cockpit, t is still one light-footed highway cruiser that effortlessly gobbles up miles while still delivering nearly 30 miles per gallon on the open road!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1989 BMWis being sold with clear and clean California title and current registration, and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.