Volvo diagnostic tool BMS EPB SAS oil reset BLD INJ
Price: US $145.95 Item location: Woodland, California, United States
- Condition: New Want to buy? Contact seller!
iCarsoft VOL V2.0 OBDII Volvo full system scanner ABS SRS, update of VOL IIiCarsoft MB V2.0 BMW diagnostic tool/Mini code reader PROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM CAR
DIAGNOSTIC TOOL VOL V2.0
FOR VOLVO/SAAB +OIL RESET +EPB+BMS+DPF+SAS+ETC+BLD+INJ+OBDIIiCarsoft VOL V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc.
With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle
brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000,
and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- â‘ BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
- â‘¡ UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
- â‘¢ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
- â‘£ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
- â‘¤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
- â‘¥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
- â‘¦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
- â‘§ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
- â‘¨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
- â‘© OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
- â‘ª STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
- â‘« Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
for power supply and update the software if
such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
EPB system for replacement and initialization.
process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
replaces the throttle valve.
straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
tool or customized test reports.
when the engine starts.
- â–ªDiagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
- â–ªFull System Diagnosis â–ªSupport Oil Service Reset
- â–ªElectronic Parking Brake (EPB) â–ªsystem maintenance
- â–ªBattery Management System (BMS)
- â–ªDiesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
- â–ªElectronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
- â–ªSteering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
- â–ªABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
- â–ªInjector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
- â–ªRead &Clear DTC â–ªRead Live Data
- â–ªBattery Test â–ªData Review and Print
- â–ªFull Speed Upgrade via PC â–ª4.0â€³ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- â–ªSupport Multi-Language
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the
various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating
properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs,
certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board
computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame
data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating
conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval
and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized
to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets
you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's
service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification
number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other
information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific
(P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear
codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000,
J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better
graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
Specifications â–ª Display: 4.0â€³ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
â–ª Operation Temperature: 0Â°C ~ 50Â°C
â–ª Storage Temperature: -20Â°C ~ 70Â°C
â–ª Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
â–ª Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
â–ª Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
â–ª Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)