Chevy Greenbrier Custom Van, Rampside, VW Bus, Westfalia, Volkswagen
Price: US $15,777.00 Item location: Western Wisconsin, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- SubModel: Greenbrier
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: Custom Camper Van Bus
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 32,777
- VIN: 1961CHEVYVAN
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: Horizontal 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Manual 4 speed Rear Wheel
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon GreenbrierSURF'S UP!!!!This is a Chevy Greenbrier Van. EBay does not have a listing for this style of van, o I used the VW listing because it is the only listing that is a similar style as the Greenbrier. EBay has a limited number of titles that can be used in the automated system & I do not know how to use the custom listings or if they have custom listings. Sorry for the confusion. It is a GREAT VAN! VW's are every where. How many times do you see a Greenbrier running around? Thank you ALL for understanding. With this Great Van, ou'll have a blast everywhere you go. I get compliments every time I'm out driving it. This van only has 32,XXX original miles. The miles are going up, ecause I'm driving it to all of the Car Shows in the area.This van was parked in 1974 in a Barn by the original owner. She drove the van to Mexico in the summer to teach English there. Then she would dive back to La Crosse to teach Spanish during the school year.Here is what we have completed over the last 6 Months:
- Stripped the entire body down to bare metal. Removed all of the glass & old rubber seals& sealed it with Epoxy Primer. ALL of the rubber seals are brand new on the doors & the glass.
- Painted with new Two Stage Paint. Color is Teal with a Wool Grey Stripe & on the Rood. Look at the reflection in that High Gloss Clear Coat! Color Sanded to an almost Glass surface.
- Installed a new Custom Interior. It is Grey with the Chevy Logo embroidered in the front seat. Leather & Suede two tone look.
- Removed the Gas tank & flushed it clean. It looks like new inside.Installed all new gas & brake lines.
- Removed all of the interior lights & installed new LED modern brighter lights. Dash &overhead lights.
- Installed all new Felt glass glides on all opening windows. Two up front & the four rear windows open.
- All new Sport Retro Wheels & Tires.
- $800.00 Credit if you would like the original style dog dish wheels & new tires.
- Ultra Rare complete chrome horn ring.
- New Muffler.