1964 Volskwagon Beetle 1202-D Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Trim: 1202-D
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 69,000
- VIN: 5892884
- Color: oilive
- Engine size: 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: none
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1202D Vintage
- Purchased at an Estate sale previous owner had in dry warehousestorage for 10 years performing restoration process.
- Vehicle runs and drives great.
- Vehicle was started and driven periodically to ensure mechanical integrity.
1964 Bug Vitals
- Perfect pan undercarriage (probed) very lite surface rust
- Odometer says 69000 K ( I am assuming it has exceeded)
- Rebuilt engine block at 55K
- New Clutch
- runs and drives great
- Body is in exceptional condition ( a few dime size dents)
- Bumpers are loose mounted because of restoration process ( will line up straight fixed)
- All windows are perfect
- There is no headliner or door panels ( missing from estate sale cleanup)
- Otherwise bug is a great full restoration candidate
Sold as is and in running drivable---restorable condition
- Please call with any questions 530-six two zero-7370
- Sold in as is condition--full workingcondition
A few added tidbits of vehicleinfo
- There is no---Zero--- bondo present on the entire body.
- Again there is no carpet-door panels-or headliner- lost in estate cleanup.
- All seats are intact ( not in good condition)
- All other door hardware and other accessories are intact
- There are extra new OEM and aftermarket accessories that go with the unit, ame with it.
I purchased this clean bug to fully restore. I have restored several bare bones to new condition. However, ecause of health problems I can not perform this restoration. Its a goody! 1202D Have fun with itOn Aug-10-15 at 11:58:43 PDT, eller added the following information:
Another important tidbit
- Doors open and close with little effort---perfectly aligned
- Front hood and rear engine compartment hood perfect alignment and condition.