1948 Pontiac Silver Streak Torpedo - Old School-Custom-Air Bags
Price: - Item location: Fresno, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: W6PA3088
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: GM 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Pontiac Other1948 Pontiac Silver Streak, ice highway driver. Lots of time and money invested. I have done so much to the car that I will try to list everything. There are some pics of the car when I first bought it so you can see the build. If you have any questions give me a call 559-349-3695. I will not respond to any text. If your serious call.
Buyer responsible for all arrangements for Shipment, ick-up and Delivery.
- Running Gear consists of GM350 cu in motor/350 turbo transmission Low miles on engine/rebuilt transmission.
- 3 core aluminum radiator.
- Front suspension, isk break conversion. Original A arms reinforced and modified to accommodate air bag ride.
- Rear End 1988 Chevy half ton truck, hortened and rebuilt with 4 link air bag suspension.
- New gas and brake lines.
- Original gas tank/refurbished.
- Outer trim stainless and buffed out.
- All trim re chromed
- 15" www tires, hite walled.
- New grommets, eals and rubbers on windows, oors, ood and trunk.
- Interior seats out of a 2008 Chrysler 300 modified to fit. Only driver seat is electric.
- All new windows with exception of the rear.
- Hidden stereo in glove box.
- Interior fabric is all new (Tweed)
- Old school lokar shifter
- Air conditioner and heater installed (new)
- Steering wheel refurbished
- 5 gallon air tank with 2 compressors for air bag suspension ride.