1967 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible 77,000 Mile Calif Car with Buckets & Console
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Bonneville
- SubModel: Convertible 77,000 mile with Bucket Seat & Console
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 77,240
- VIN: 262677E192119
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Convertible Top, Power Trunk Release, Power Antenna, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Parchment
- Safety options: 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Safeguard Speed Warning Speedometer
- Options: Bucket Seats, Center Console, Automatic Transmission, Rear Boot Cover, Hood & Trunk Lights, Floor Mats, Tilt Steering Column, Wood Wheel, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible 77,000 mile with Bucket Seat & Console
1967 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - 77,000 Mile Calif. Car
With Bucket Seats & Center Console
This eye catching blue 1967 Bonneville Convertible with Parchment interior has only 77,000 original miles and is very well maintained. It even comes with the original Pontiac Owner’s manual, GM Convertible Folding Top Guide and Owner Protection Plan with Protect-O-Plate.
The car was repainted around 10 years ago plus the V8 engine and Automatic Transmission were completely rebuilt within the last two thousand miles. 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes, new gas tank and a dual exhaust system were also added at that time. This classic convertible has been driven just over 6,000 miles within the last 12 years and it runs and drives great!
The car has a recent Sony CD Stereo with Bluetooth and Sirius Radio plus the Whitewall Tires are in Like New condition.
The car is equipped as follows-
- Pontiac V8 Engine with4-bbl Carburetor
- Automatic Transmission
- Dual Exhaust
- Power Convertible Top with Glass Rear Window
- Bucket Seats
- Center Console with Transmission Selector
- Power Windows
- Power Steering
- 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Power Antenna
- Power Trunk Release
- Tilt Steering Column with Wood Wheel
- Safeguard Speed Warning Speedometer
- Under Hood & Trunk Lighting
- Whitewall Tires
- Rear Boot Cover
- Floor Mats
- Original Car Jack with Jack Handle
This Bonneville is an excellent example of a very nice stock 1967 Pontiac Convertible!
Call Mark at (949)642-7447 for additional information or questions about the car or to set a time to inspect the car in the Newport Beach area of Southern California. The buyer is responsible for picking the car up in California or for shipping. We can assist the buyer in the shipping process if needed.
This Bonneville is almost 50 years old so we are selling it as is. Everything operates as intended except the in-dash clock and original radio that isn’t hooked up. The original engine was replaced by a previous owner with a period correct Pontiac 326 Engine.