1967 Pontiac Firebird Coupe, Green, White Vinyl Top, 389 Cubic Inch Engine
Price: US $3,028.00 Item location: Romulus, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe w/Vinyl Top
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 80,000
- VIN: 223377U134847
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 389 Cubic Inch
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Pontiac Firebird1967 Pontiac Firebird
- Owned since 1981
- 80,000 original miles
- Fully restored in 2001 including rebuilt front suspension, new front fenders, new carpet, new sill plates, new wheel well moldings, new seals on doors, and trunk, new exterior paint.
- Always garage kept
- 389 cubic inch engine overhauled during restoration with racing cam, Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold
- Three speed manual on the floor
- White vinyl top
- Deluxe black interior
- 4 Rally wheels included with the car - sand blasted and primed
- Original 2 barrel carburetor, and intake manifold also included with the car
- This is not a "matching numbers car"
- It is also a car that spent its life in the north before I owned it, so it has had new steel welded into the rear quarters, floor pans, and trunk pans.
- It is not a show car, but is a fun cruising car.