1967 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 37K Documented Miles
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- SubModel: Barracuda Commando
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 37,200
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.5L 4473CC 273Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV 4 Carburetor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Plymouth Barracuda BaseStock Wheels .. come with car!
One off Custom Wheels..
1967 Plymouth Barracuda V8 / Automatic / White Pearl Iridescent Interior (Beautiful)
"One of One"- Nothing Like this 67 Barracuda...
Purchased New in Fullerton, California
- Over $75,000 In Receipts (Huge Binder Full Including Original Ad's)
- Custom One off Wheels & Tires (Zero Miles)
- Rebuilt V8 Commando Motor ($5200 Receipt - 300 Miles Since Rebuild)
- Beautiful Glossy Red Paint/ Interior Color: White Pearl (Gorgeous)
- New Top (Glass Back) Power Goes down easily/ Quickly (30 Seconds)
- Galen Report
- Chrysler Historical Report
- Two Steering Wheels (Original & Wood Steering Wheel)
- Even the Radio Works (Interior lights work/ exterior lights)
First time offered to Public For Sale
Was In Private Museum past 10 years.
Looks Spectacular, Drives like a dream.. If you ever dream of having a Unique 60's Convertible this is the one!
- "Serious Buyers please call me directly"
- 562-371-5776 (Iphone) Private Seller
*Original Wheels & Tires shown in pictures are also Included (Rare Original Hub Caps)Pictures Just taken.. Email for Video
Notice Rare Factory Wood Inserts on Doors
New Top with Glass Back Window!.. (Power Goes down within Seconds)
How many times have you seen a Original Trunk Sticker?
Paint is Deep and Looks Wet...