RARE CLASSIC 1990 NISSAN 300ZX! ONE-OWNER ONLY 36,000 CALIFORNIA RUST-FREE MILES
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Trim: 300ZX
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 362,000
- VIN: JN1RZ24A4LX010198
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER V6
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX
Offered for an appreciating new owner by Topline Auto Inc in San Mateo, California is this 1990 Nissan 300ZX two-door coupe!
Finished in pearl white metallic over tweed cloth interior, this exceptional ONE-OWNER example has been driven a mere 36,000 actual miles since purchased new in Los Angeles more than a quarter century ago. It sports a superb running 3.0 liter V6 engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission, four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock, factory glass T-TOPS with protective covers, 16" alloy wheels with excellent rubber, factory am/fm cassette stereo, cold air conditioning and more!
This appreciating classic Nissan is being sold with clean and clear California title, factory keys and.....INCLUDES 90 days, 3,000 miles power train warranty!
PLEASE CALL ME, Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR MORE DETAILED PHOTOS, QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in EXCELLENT, VERY CLEAN 99.99% RUST-FREE CONDITION THROUGHOUT! The paint shows a very nice overall shine with good contrasting chrome trim. There are a few minor cosmetic imperfections like curb rash onone or more of the alloy wheels, very minor rock nicks,light scratches and the like. This car is certainly worthy of attendance at any local classic car show.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in NEAR FLAWLESS, VIRTUALLY NEW condition overall. The seat upholstery barely looks to have ever been sat in, the a/c blows ice cold, all other gauges and controls work as they should. Imperfections inside the car include slight wear on the left side panel of the driver seat, original stereo speakers crackly, anti-lock light illuminated and intermittent on and off clicking of the havc fan. Overall, this 25+ year-old cockpit is in truly remarkable condition.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 300ZX starts perfectly, runs very well with excellent smooth acceleration, solid braking, precise steering feel with confidently responsive handling. There is a bit of excess exhaust rumble from perforations in what looks to be the factory original Nissan-stamped mufflers. With the t-tops stored in the back hatch, driving this car on a warm sunny day is truly a blissful motoring experience..
THE DETAILS AND DOLLARS
1. This 1990 Nissan 300ZXwill besold with clear and clear California title. California buyers will receive current smog certificate and will be required to pay local sales tax and dealer doc fees..IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.