COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC 1990 NISSAN 300ZX! RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA CAR ONLY 37K MILES!
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Trim: 300ZX
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 37,000
- VIN: JN1RZ24A4LX010198
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER V6
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX 300ZX
Offered for an appreciating new ownerat NO RESERVE is this collectible classic 1990 Nissan 300ZX two-door coupe!
Finished in signature pearl white metallic over tweed cloth interior, this ONE-OWNER ZX has been driven a documented 37,000 California miles since purchased new in the Los Angeles area! It sports a great running 3.0 liter V6 engine mated to the factory four speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with antilock. Other features include removable tinted glass targa roof panels with protective storage pouches, cold air conditioning, two sets of wheels [The stock wheels with excellent rubber and a set of staggered period-correct Lowenharts with good rubber as well], factory am/fm stereo, electric windows and more. It is being sold with clean and clear California title, original keys, owner's manual AND the original window sticker from 27 years ago. This is a great find for the Z collector or for someone who wants a cool sunny sunday afternoon cruiser...for the price of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly depreciating GTR!
PLEASE NOTE: As shown in the teaser photos here, I ALSO have a 1985 Celica Supra Turbo, 1984 Porsche 928, 1992 Acura NSX. Package deal on two or more cars?
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Datsun..I mean Nissan is in excellent to mint 99.9% rust-free condition with a very nice overall shine to the paint finish. It has one very small dent in the passenger side door along with a few very minor cosmetic blemishes including rick nicks and slight wear spots.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this classic 300ZX is in SUPERB original condition overall with all systems in nearly perfect working order. The A/C blows cold, all windows, lights, blinkers and other controls work as they should. Imperfections inside the car include intermittent hvac fan switch, abs light illuminated and weak original stereo speaker. Aside from a few very minor spots, the interior of this 37,000 mile specimen is in close to new condition!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1990 ZX starts easily and runs well with good even power delivery up to the redline in every gear, smooth shifting transmission, straight and secure braking and taut but supple ride quality. There are a couple of perforations in what looks to be the factory original exhaust which give the car that little extra rumble. Pull off the T-Tops and this car is an absolute joy to drive on a warm sunny day!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1990 NISSANis being sold with clear and clean California title and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.