84 NISSAN 200SX TURBO 5-SPEED. SHOWROOM CONDITION! ONLY 29,807 MILES! S12 SILVIA
Price: US $4,350.00 Item location: Naperville, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 200SX
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: 200SX TURBO HATCHBACK
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 29,807
- VIN: JN1CS26SXEW629834
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: TURBO 4 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Nissan 200SX1984 Nissan 200SX Turbo 5-speedONLY 29,807 ORIGINAL MILES!!!!VERY RARE!!!!!!630-433-7950 - Scott
COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND UNMODIFIED...just as it left the showroom with the original owner who had the car for 31 years. The original owner always kept the car garaged. It was a 2nd car for her so she only drove it sparingly and sold it to the 2nd owner in April, 2015. I have paperwork from the original sale in 1984 along with a comprehensive packet of maintenance history and a pretty cool 1984 Nissan 200SX brochure. I bought the car in November, 2015. Both myself and the 2nd owner kept the car garaged as well. The car came from Michigan. I happened upon it during a search for an 80's-era 300ZX Turbo (being an 80's teenager, I loved those cars). This car was exactly what I was looking for in the 300ZX BUT EVEN MORE RARE!! I COULDN'T PASS IT UP!!! IT'S PERFECT!!! The only reason I am selling the car is because I bought a very low mileage and forsaken 1991 Miata that needs a little work and a little love, which is more up my alley. This 200SX Turbo is practically perfect and needs nothing to be enjoyed!!
EXTERIOR: NEAR SHOWROOM CONDITION!!! NO RUST!!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE AS NICE ANYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE RUST BELT. MOST OF THESE NISSAN S12'S HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED INTO DRIFT CARS (sadly)!!
- Paint is all original and shines like new.
- All trim pieces, spoilers, factory ground effects, decals and emblems are present and in fantastic condition.
- All lighting is exceptional.
- The factory original wheels have a few slight imperfections but still look great.
- The tires are practically new.
- All glass is original and perfect.
INTERIOR: JUST LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S AWESOME!!! 80'S STYLING AT ITS APEX!! I LOVE THE FABRIC THAT NISSAN USED IN THESE CARS!!!
- The digital dash works perfectly...no warning lights and no cracks in the dash.
- The seats are perfect with no rips or wear spots.
- The console and shifter boot are flawless.
- The sunroof does not leak and is in phenomenal shape.
- ICE COLD A/C!!
- All power electrical equipment (windows, cruise control, etc.) work perfectly except the radio. The previous owner installed a later CD player and threw out the adapter plug that is needed to run the factory original radio. I never addressed it after I re-installed it. I just liked the factory radio. Also, I haven't played a CD in years. You can have the CD player and 6x9 old-school speakers he used, if you'd like.
- The perfect sunshade that attaches to the sunroof is present along with its carrying bag...YOU NEED IT IN THE SUMMER.
- All of the carpet is in great condition and includes the original 200SX Turbo floormats. The hatchback carpet is in excellent condition as well.
- The door cards and headliner are in factory-fresh condition. The only blemish is a small tear in the driver's door card (see pictures).
- The spare tire, original jack and tools are all in new condition. I doubt they have ever been out of the car.
- Also, the voice warning system popular in the 80's works flawlessly.
ENGINE AND RUNNING CONDITION: I JUST TOOK THIS CAR ON A 300 MILE TRIP. I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT IT RAN PERFECT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES. THE A/C KEPT THE CABIN COLD ON A 90-DEGREE AFTERNOON.
- Starts every time without fail.
- There are no leaks to report on this car.
- The turbo pulls strong.
- The 5-speed manual transmission and clutch shift smoothly through all gears.
- Brakes are good.
- THIS CAR IS A TRUE PLEASURE TO DRIVE!!